Campagnolo Scirocco DB Disk Brake Wheelset
A 33 mm rim with a 19 mm internal width profile, the Scirocco represents the entry point to the mid-profile rim segment, where aerodynamics combines with comfort over long distances.
The Scirocco Disc Brake is a sturdy, precise aluminium wheel with sophisticated solutions, like straight-head spokes and the 2-Way Fit Ready profile, assembled in a highly competitive race-ready package. This wheel has character and cyclists can choose to use it either as their only wheel or as an ideal training partner, offering an aerodynamic advantage and good rideability. It is the perfect range for those looking for an aerodynamic racing bicycle and ideal for triathletes as well as rouleurs who are eager to perform well on the climbs. Every watt will enhance performance, every turn will be executed with precision. Furthermore, the 19 mm internal width means that this wheel offers high levels of comfort, approaching those enjoyed in the Endurance segment.
- Clincher Tubeless Ready
- Profile height: 33 mm
- Rim material: aluminium
- Rim cross section (H x W): 33 / 23.5 mm
- Rim class: C19
- Adhesive label
- 21 steel spokes in the front spaced through the G3 system with double the amount on the disc side
- 21 steel spokes in the rear spaced through the G3 system with double the amount on the cassette side
- Anti-rotation technology on the radial spokes
- Black aluminium monolithic hub
- Industrial bearings
- The Scirocco™ Disc Brake wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo® technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic instrumentation. This ensures maximum performance and reliability for all Campagnolo® wheels.
- Braking system: Disc Center Lock
- Front axle: 12 X 100 or 15 X 100
- Rear axle: 12x142 mm or 12X135 mm (HH12-142 / 135)
- Freehub compatibility: Shimano/SRAM 10/11s - Campagnolo 10/11/12s
VERSIONS AND WEIGHTS
- Bright Label
- Only available for 2-Way Fit Ready
- Weight (manufacturer, pair of wheels and does not include locks, rim tape, identity card and hub caps): 1739 gr
- 44 mm tubeless valve
- adapter front 12-->15 mm , adapter rear 142-->135mm
- User manual
|Size||Ø 700 Corsa - ETRTO 622|
|Brake Type||Disk Center Lock|
|Freehub Type||Shimano HG, Campagnolo 12s|
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Gambacli ships all over the world, you can add your products to the cart and get an estimate of the shipping costs. All shipping services have a tracking number which is emailed to the customer once the order has been shipped so that they can track the process (please note that for some services the tracking number will only be available after 24 hours).
COURIER AND DELIVERY TIMES
Gambacicli uses different couriers depending on the package size.
- For non-bulky packages: Standard UPS (2-5 days)
- For bulky packages: DPD (4-5 days)
- For non-bulky packages: UPS Saver (2 days USA and 3-4 days Asia / rest of the world)
- For bulky packages (wheels, maintenance stands, rollers, bicycles...): usually EMS (10/15 days)
The shipment of orders in which the cart provides confirmation of availability of all items is guaranteed within 48h (excluding holidays). In 95% of cases, the fulfillment of the order takes place the working day following receipt.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal.
Login and Registration Form