Fulcrum Racing Zero Carbon DB Disk Road Wheelset
Nothinghappens without a reason.
The very fact that such a thing as the Racing ZeroCarbon DB exists today must be traced back to the evolution of the Racing Zeroand its well-known character.
Byrespecting the linchpins, the fundamental points of this family, and interpretingthe world of disc brakes, the Fulcrum R&D division has successfully risento a decidedly complex challenge: that of evolving while respecting history tomake an absolutely mind-blowing product.
It allstarts with the base concept: carbon and aluminum together to create a uniquecombination, introduced on her sister for traditional brakes, to enhancereactivity and stiffness to the total advantage of a precise, decisive ride.
The 30 mmprofile helps with lightness uphill, while the wide 19 mm well creates theideal contact surface for shifting limits to unseen levels. Innovativetechnologies, such as the new ARC covering that creates an elasticreinforcement on the spoke eyelet, help in this direction. Unparalleledperformance, technology, and innovation.
Racing ZeroCarbon DB comes into its own on every double-figure uphill gradient, when powertransmission is a must.
It alsodelivers downhill, because the wide rim and aluminum spoke support help to makeyou feel you can dare that extra meter.
Racing ZeroCarbon DB adapts with style and character to the most diverse of contexts,establishing itself as the absolute benchmark for multi-purpose wheels.
All youneed to do is stare at it long enough and imagine your next uphill goals, thentry it on the road and realize that you are climbing at speeds never reachedpreviously.
- Tyre Type: 2-Way Fit™ (Clincher/Tubeless)
- Tyre Size: 28”
- Discipline: Road/Gravel
- ASTM Category: 2
- Weight (manufacturer): 1450 gr.
- Rim material: Carbon
- Rim material details: Full Carbon, UD, with ARC technology (Twill)
- Profile height: Low
- Rim height: Front and rear 30 mm
- Rim width: 26,5 mm
- Inner rim width (channel): 19 mm
- Braking system: Disc brake
- Braking surface/ Brakes Options: AFS™
- Front axle compatibility: QR / HH15-100 / HH12-100 (no screwers incl.)
- Rear Axle compatibilty: QR / HH12-142 / HH12-135 (no screwers incl.)
- Front wheel spokes: 21, Two to one™, Left 14 - Right 7
- Rear wheel spokes: 21, Two to one™, Left 7 - Right 14
- Spokes: material Aluminum
- Spokes: profile technology Aero, straight pull
- Nipples: Aluminum
- Front Hub: Carbon, Aluminum oversize flange
- Rear Hub: Aluminum, Aluminum oversize flange
- Bearings: USB™ ceramic; Adj. Cup & Cones bearing system
- Others: Plasma treated HG freewheel; Aluminum Axle
- Weight limit (cyclist): 109 kg
|Size||Ø 700 Corsa - ETRTO 622|
|Clincher width||25 mm|
|Brake Type||Disk Center Lock|
|Freehub Body||Shimano HG, Sram XDR, Campagnolo 12s|
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Availability is indicated for each item in the relative product sheet. If there are more options (for example color, size, etc.) select the combination of your interest to know the exact availability.
it means that it is immediately available in our warehouse, the indicated availability refers to a single piece, for the purchase of more pieces the necessary quantity must be placed in the cart and then checked the actual availability in the cart.
SHIPPED IN 3-5 DAYS
they are items that can be purchased but are not available for immediate delivery. By purchasing a product with the wording To order, the customer is aware that he is purchasing an unavailable item and therefore there is a wait for the order to be processed (they can be 1-2 days but also 7-8 based on the procurement times of the specific supplier). There is also the possibility that for these articles also the supplier does not have availability: the customer will be promptly notified so that he can cancel whether to wait a longer time or cancel the article or order. Check carefully the indications on the chart before sending the order. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions page.
The average processing time is 1-2 working days if all the products are indicated as available in the cart. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions page.
Delivery times, following receipt of the shipping confirmation email, vary according to the selected courier.
- Italy - TNT courier - Delivery in 1/5 working days
- Italy - Amazon Shipping - Delivery in 24/48h (working days + Saturday & Sunday)
- Italy - GLS courier - Delivery in 1/5 working days
- Italy - BRT courier - Delivery in 24/48h (working days)
- Europe - FedEx courier - Delivery in 2/3 working days
- Europe - DPD courier - Delivery in 3/5 working days
- Europe - Spring GDS postal service - Delivery in 5/9 working days
- Rest of the world - FedEX and UPS courier - Delivery in 5/9 working days
- Rest of the world - EMS postal service - Delivery in 7/10 working days
Delivery times are indicative since shipments are managed directly by the courier and not by Gambacicli. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions page.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal.