DT Swiss PR 1400 Dicut 21 Disc Brake Road Wheelset
If aluminum is your choice, you should take a very close look at the PR 1400 DICUT 21. Wide, asymmetric and lightweight rims make for an outstanding stiffness to weight ratio. Available in a disc brake version as well as a rim brake version it’s the perfect fit for every performance bike. The high-end, 240s-based hubs and the tubeless-compatible rims which feature sophisticated waterslide graphics, ensure an elegant appearance and make it easy for you to conquer yourself, your friends or your competitors on the next big ride in the mountains.
Warning: DT Swiss Products are not available for purchase from or shipping to addresses located in the U.S.
- Model: PR 1400 Dicut 21 Disc
- Tire type: Clincher (tubeless ready)
- Rim material: Aluminium
- Rim dimension [mm]: 622 x 18
- Inner width [mm]: 18
- Outer width [mm]: 21.5 mm
- Brake: Center Lock
- Spokes: DT aerolite® straightpull
- Nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead alu
- Free wheel: Ratchet System 36 SL
- Weight (manufacturer) front / rear wheel: 649 / 794 / 1443 gr.
- Rim color: Black
- Front hub: TA 12/100 (QR adapters included)
- Rear hub: TA 12/142 (QR adapters included)
- Free Wheel Body: Shimano/SRAM 10/11 Speed / Sram XDR
- Tubeless Rim Tape
- Tubeless Valve
- IS 6-bolt adapter
- Adapters rotor 6 Holes
- FW both Shimano & Sram XDR
|Size||Ø 700 Corsa - ETRTO 622|
|Brake Type||Disk Center Lock|
|Freehub Type||Shimano/SRAM (9-10-11v), Campagnolo (9-10-11-12s)|
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Gambacli ships all over the world, you can add your products to the cart and get an estimate of the shipping costs. All shipping services have a tracking number which is emailed to the customer once the order has been shipped so that they can track the process (please note that for some services the tracking number will only be available after 24 hours).
COURIER AND DELIVERY TIMES
Gambacicli uses different couriers depending on the package size.
- For non-bulky packages: Standard UPS (2-5 days)
- For bulky packages: DPD (4-5 days)
- For non-bulky packages: UPS Saver (2 days USA and 3-4 days Asia / rest of the world)
- For bulky packages (wheels, maintenance stands, rollers, bicycles...): usually EMS (10/15 days)
The shipment of orders in which the cart provides confirmation of availability of all items is guaranteed within 48h (excluding holidays). In 95% of cases, the fulfillment of the order takes place the working day following receipt.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal.