Fulcrum Racing 3 DB Disk Road Wheelset
Racing 3 DB is a concentrate of technology designed to raise the performance bar in a wide range of situations, setting new standards for satisfaction and reliability.
This wheelset for racing and gravel bikes was not designed to dazzle. The focus here was on substance and the R&D division at Fulcrum have taken everything to a higher level, choosing the most balanced, evolved technical solution for every single essential component… Who says it won't dazzle once on the road?
Extremely smooth thanks to cone and cup bearings and comfortable thanks to steel spokes that ensure 25% more shock absorption capacity than its racier Racing Zero counterpart.
The 19 mm wide well also ensures generous, robust, stable contact with the road.
"Versatility" for Racing 3 DB means making the difference whatever the context: as a training wheel, for long distances and on gravel. It is also a high class upgrade for those who enjoy cycling without any competitive intent.
Good-looking, refined, detail-attentive construction, with R2-Milling that combine design and hi-tech. Multi-purpose, distinctive, a Fulcrum icon.
- Discipline: Road / Gravel
- Tyre type: 2-way fit ready (for clincher and tubeless)
- Tyre size: 28"
- ASTM category: 2
- Rim material: aluminum
- Rim material details: aluminum (6082, t6 pre-aging), r2-milling
- Profile height: low
- Rim height: front and rear: 28 mm
- Rim width: 23,8 mm
- Inner rim width(channel): 19 mm
- Tyre width: from 23 mm to 42 mm
- Braking system: disc brake
- Braking surface/brakes options: AFS Disk
- Front wheel spokes: 21, two-to-one (14 left + 7 right)
- Rear wheel spokes: 21, two-to-one (7 left + 14 right)
- Spokes material: stainless steel, double butted
- Spokes profile: rounded, straight pull
- Nipples: aluminum
- Front hub: aluminum, aluminum oversize flange
- Rear hub: aluminum, aluminum oversize flange
- Bearings: adjustable cup & cones bearing system
- Others: aluminum axle
- Weight limit: 109 kg (cyclist)
- Fwb options: hg11, campy, optional: xdr
- Weight (manufacturer, pair): 1660 g
- Color: Black / red
- Front: HH12/100 + HH15/100 (apadpters included *)
- Rear: HH12/142 *
*Quick Release skewer not included
|Size||Ø 700 Corsa - ETRTO 622|
|Brake Type||Disk Center Lock|
|Freehub Type||Shimano/SRAM (9-10-11v), Campagnolo (9-10-11-12s)|
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Gambacli ships all over the world, you can add your products to the cart and get an estimate of the shipping costs. All shipping services have a tracking number which is emailed to the customer once the order has been shipped so that they can track the process (please note that for some services the tracking number will only be available after 24 hours).
COURIER AND DELIVERY TIMES
Gambacicli uses different couriers depending on the package size.
- For non-bulky packages: Standard UPS (2-5 days)
- For bulky packages: DPD (4-5 days)
- For non-bulky packages: UPS Saver (2 days USA and 3-4 days Asia / rest of the world)
- For bulky packages (wheels, maintenance stands, rollers, bicycles...): usually EMS (10/15 days)
The shipment of orders in which the cart provides confirmation of availability of all items is guaranteed within 48h (excluding holidays). In 95% of cases, the fulfillment of the order takes place the working day following receipt.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal.