DT Swiss PR 1600 Spline 32 Disc Brake Road Wheelset
The PR 1600 SPLINE 32 is characterized by its super stiff and lightweight medium profile aluminum rim. The use of the PHR nipple system allows a very low weight. Stiffness is generated via the big cross-section and thanks to the 18 mm internal width and the tubeless ready design, it is ideally equipped for the use of modern road bike tires. The PR 1600 SPLINE 32 is a wheel that excels on any terrain. It transfers every bit of energy into forward momentum and takes every corner with Swiss precision.
Warning: DT Swiss Products are not available for purchase from or shipping to addresses located in the U.S.
- Model: PR 1600 Spline 32 DB
- Tire type: Clincher (tubeless ready)
- Rim material: Aluminium
- Rim dimension [mm]: 622 x 18
- Inner width [mm]: 18
- Outer width [mm]: 21.5 mm
- Rim height: 32 mm
- Brake interface: Center Lock
- Spokes: DT aero comp® straightpull
- Nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead alu
- Hubs: 350
- Free wheel: Ratchet System 18
- Weight (manufacturer, front / rear / pair): 829 / 958 / 1787 gr.
- Rim color: Black
- Front hub: TA 12/100 (QR with optional adapters)
- Rear hub: TA 12/142 (QR with optional adapters)
- Free Wheel Body: Shimano/SRAM 10/11 Speed
- Tubeless Rim Tape
- Tubeless Valve
- IS 6-bolt adapter
|Size||Ø 700 Corsa - ETRTO 622|
|Brake Type||Disk Center Lock|
|Freehub Type||Shimano/SRAM (9-10-11v), Campagnolo (9-10-11-12s)|
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Gambacli ships all over the world, you can add your products to the cart and get an estimate of the shipping costs. All shipping services have a tracking number which is emailed to the customer once the order has been shipped so that they can track the process (please note that for some services the tracking number will only be available after 24 hours).
COURIER AND DELIVERY TIMES
Gambacicli uses different couriers depending on the package size.
- For non-bulky packages: Standard UPS (2-5 days)
- For bulky packages: DPD (4-5 days)
- For non-bulky packages: UPS Saver (2 days USA and 3-4 days Asia / rest of the world)
- For bulky packages (wheels, maintenance stands, rollers, bicycles...): usually EMS (10/15 days)
The shipment of orders in which the cart provides confirmation of availability of all items is guaranteed within 48h (excluding holidays). In 95% of cases, the fulfillment of the order takes place the working day following receipt.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal.