Mavic Cosmic SL 40 Road Wheelset
The rim is engineered with a NACA rim profile that’s 40mm deep and 26mm wide, designed specifically for all-rounder performance on flat or hilly terrain. The new rim bed shape makes it easier than ever to fit tubeless and tube-type tires. Riding UST Tubeless means no tube, so no friction, and more air volume means a smoother ride. The result is a faster ride with super low rolling resistance.
Refined spokes make this wheelset 80g lighter than its predecessor, the Cosmic Pro Carbon UST. Combined with our all-new Infinity hub platform, which makes them feel quick and responsive out of every corner, they are stiffer and more efficient.
The Cosmic SL 40 is engineered specifically for rim brakes. Our proven iTgMax technology features a patented laser treatment of the brake track that shortens stopping distance in both dry and wet conditions, while a special lay-up and heat treatment process makes it the strongest and most durable of all carbon rims for rim brakes. They are available for Shimano cassettes, and convert to Campagnolo and SRAM XD-R with optional driver bodies.
These wheels are designed, engineered and patented by Mavic in Annecy, France, and are 100% handmade in our European carbon factory.
- Use: Road
- Tire type: Tubeless Ready
- Rim diameter: 622x9TC Road
- Rim material: Carbon
- Rim height (front / rear): 40 mm
- Internal channel width: 19 mm
- Spokes (front / rear): 18 / 20
- Spokes: Steel (straight pull, flat, double butted)
- Nipples: Aluminum (ABS)
- Hubs: Sealed bearing (QRM auto)
- Hubs material: Aluminum
- Freewheel body system: ID360
- ASTM category: 1
- Weight limit (system): 120 kg
- Weight (manufacturer, front / rear / pair): 705 / 895 / 1600 gr.
- Colour: Black
- Braking system: Rim Brake
- Front axle: Quick Relase QR 9x100mm
- Rear axle: Quick Relase QR 9x1030mm
- Tire compatibility: 25/32-622
FREEHUB BODY COMPATIBILITY
- Shimano HG (Shimano/SRAM 10/11s)
- Sram XDr (12s)
- Campagnolo N3W (11/12/13s)
- Campagnolo (9/10/11/12s)
- BR301 quick releases
- Carbon brake pads
- UST valve and accessories
- Pre-installed tubeless rim tape
- User guide
|Size||Ø 700 Corsa - ETRTO 622|
|Brake Type||Rim Brake|
|Freehub Type||Shimano/SRAM (9-10-11v), Sram XDr (12s), Campagnolo N3W (11-12-13s)|
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Gambacli ships all over the world, you can add your products to the cart and get an estimate of the shipping costs. All shipping services have a tracking number which is emailed to the customer once the order has been shipped so that they can track the process (please note that for some services the tracking number will only be available after 24 hours).
COURIER AND DELIVERY TIMES
Gambacicli uses different couriers depending on the package size.
- For non-bulky packages: Standard UPS (2-5 days)
- For bulky packages: DPD (4-5 days)
- For non-bulky packages: UPS Saver (2 days USA and 3-4 days Asia / rest of the world)
- For bulky packages (wheels, maintenance stands, rollers, bicycles...): usually EMS (10/15 days)
The shipment of orders in which the cart provides confirmation of availability of all items is guaranteed within 48h (excluding holidays). In 95% of cases, the fulfillment of the order takes place the working day following receipt.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal.