Fulcrum Wind 40C Carbon Road Wheelset
Its 40 mm full carbon unidirectional profile will be able to prove itself, providing what is needed: aerodynamic and stable in long stretches on the flat, light and agile in making the rhythm uphill, decisive and manageable in the most technical descents.
The balance and harmony between your racing bike and Wind 40C will be immediate: you put them on and begin to discover a new level of performance. To achieve this objective, our R&D department combined several of the most popular technologies available: the full carbon, unidirectional rim is built without holes for passage of the nipples, Mo-Mag™ therefore, ensuring maximum stiffness and reliability.
It promises braking like never before thanks to the AC3™ laser treatment on the braking track: laser processing allows the traces of resin to be eliminated from the surface in contact with the pads with a precision never seen before, improving behaviour in all conditions and up to 30% in the most complicated situations, in the rain.
To transfer all the power in acceleration there is the oversize flange on the cogset side, with aero spokes arranged according to the Two-to-one™ scheme. that's Wind 40: technology, performance and substance, but in the end it will be able to completely change the character of your racing bike.
- Discipline: Road / Triathlon
- Tyre type: Clincher
- Tyre size: 28"
- Rim material: Carbon
- Rim material details: Full carbon, UD (unidirectional) - carbon fiber finishing
- Profile height: Medium
- Rim height: Front and rear: 40 mm
- Rim width: 24,2 mm
- Inner rim width(channel): ETRTO 17C
- Tyre width: From 25 mm to 50 mm
- Braking system: Caliper
- Braking surface/brakes options: "3K" carbon fiber braking surface. AC3 treatment on braking surface
- Front wheel spokes: 18 (9 left - 9 right)
- Rear wheel spokes: 21, Two-to-one (7 left - 14 right)
- Spokes (material): Stainless steel, double butted
- Spokes (profile): Aero, straight pull
- Nipples: Aluminum
- Front hub: Aluminum, Aluminum flanges
- Rear hub: Aluminum, Aluminum oversize flange
- Bearings: Sealed cartridge bearings
- Weight limit: 109 kg (Cyclist)
- ASTM category: 1
- Weight (manufacturer): 1555 g
- Front axle compatibility: QR
- Rear axle compatibility: QR
- Free Wheel Body: Shimano/SRAM 10/11s - Campagnolo 10/11s - Sram XDR
- Included brakes pads
|Size||Ø 700 Corsa - ETRTO 622|
|Tire Type||Tire for Tube|
|Tire Size||25 mm|
|Brake Type||Rim Brake|
|Freehub Type||Shimano HG, Campagnolo 12s|
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Gambacli ships all over the world, you can add your products to the cart and get an estimate of the shipping costs. All shipping services have a tracking number which is emailed to the customer once the order has been shipped so that they can track the process (please note that for some services the tracking number will only be available after 24 hours).
COURIER AND DELIVERY TIMES
Gambacicli uses different couriers depending on the package size.
- For non-bulky packages: Standard UPS (2-5 days)
- For bulky packages: DPD (4-5 days)
- For non-bulky packages: UPS Saver (2 days USA and 3-4 days Asia / rest of the world)
- For bulky packages (wheels, maintenance stands, rollers, bicycles...): usually EMS (10/15 days)
The shipment of orders in which the cart provides confirmation of availability of all items is guaranteed within 48h (excluding holidays). In 95% of cases, the fulfillment of the order takes place the working day following receipt.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal.
Login and Registration Form