Fulcrum Wind 40C Carbon Road Wheelset
Its 40 mm full carbon unidirectional profile will be able to prove itself, providing what is needed: aerodynamic and stable in long stretches on the flat, light and agile in making the rhythm uphill, decisive and manageable in the most technical descents.
The balance and harmony between your racing bike and Wind 40C will be immediate: you put them on and begin to discover a new level of performance. To achieve this objective, our R&D department combined several of the most popular technologies available: the full carbon, unidirectional rim is built without holes for passage of the nipples, Mo-Mag™ therefore, ensuring maximum stiffness and reliability.
It promises braking like never before thanks to the AC3™ laser treatment on the braking track: laser processing allows the traces of resin to be eliminated from the surface in contact with the pads with a precision never seen before, improving behaviour in all conditions and up to 30% in the most complicated situations, in the rain.
To transfer all the power in acceleration there is the oversize flange on the cogset side, with aero spokes arranged according to the Two-to-one™ scheme. that's Wind 40: technology, performance and substance, but in the end it will be able to completely change the character of your racing bike.
- Discipline: Road / Triathlon
- Tyre type: Clincher
- Tyre size: 28"
- Rim material: Carbon
- Rim material details: Full carbon, UD (unidirectional) - carbon fiber finishing
- Profile height: Medium
- Rim height: Front and rear: 40 mm
- Rim width: 24,2 mm
- Inner rim width(channel): ETRTO 17C
- Tyre width: From 25 mm to 50 mm
- Braking system: Caliper
- Braking surface/brakes options: "3K" carbon fiber braking surface. AC3 treatment on braking surface
- Front wheel spokes: 18 (9 left - 9 right)
- Rear wheel spokes: 21, Two-to-one (7 left - 14 right)
- Spokes (material): Stainless steel, double butted
- Spokes (profile): Aero, straight pull
- Nipples: Aluminum
- Front hub: Aluminum, Aluminum flanges
- Rear hub: Aluminum, Aluminum oversize flange
- Bearings: Sealed cartridge bearings
- Weight limit: 109 kg (Cyclist)
- ASTM category: 1
- Weight (manufacturer): 1555 g
- Front axle compatibility: QR
- Rear axle compatibility: QR
- Free Wheel Body: Shimano/SRAM 10/11s - Campagnolo 10/11s - Sram XDR
- Included brakes pads
|Size||Ø 700 Corsa - ETRTO 622|
|Tire Type||Tire for Tube|
|Brake Type||Rim Brake|
|Freehub Body||Shimano HG, Campagnolo 12s|
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Availability is indicated for each item in the relative product sheet. If there are more options (for example color, size, etc.) select the combination of your interest to know the exact availability.
it means that it is immediately available in our warehouse, the indicated availability refers to a single piece, for the purchase of more pieces the necessary quantity must be placed in the cart and then checked the actual availability in the cart.
SHIPPED IN 3-5 DAYS
they are items that can be purchased but are not available for immediate delivery. By purchasing a product with the wording To order, the customer is aware that he is purchasing an unavailable item and therefore there is a wait for the order to be processed (they can be 1-2 days but also 7-8 based on the procurement times of the specific supplier). There is also the possibility that for these articles also the supplier does not have availability: the customer will be promptly notified so that he can cancel whether to wait a longer time or cancel the article or order. Check carefully the indications on the chart before sending the order. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions page.
The average processing time is 1-2 working days if all the products are indicated as available in the cart. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions page.
Delivery times, following receipt of the shipping confirmation email, vary according to the selected courier.
- Italy - TNT courier - Delivery in 1/5 working days
- Italy - Amazon Shipping - Delivery in 24/48h (working days + Saturday & Sunday)
- Italy - GLS courier - Delivery in 1/5 working days
- Italy - BRT courier - Delivery in 24/48h (working days)
- Europe - FedEx courier - Delivery in 2/3 working days
- Europe - DPD courier - Delivery in 3/5 working days
- Europe - Spring GDS postal service - Delivery in 5/9 working days
- Rest of the world - FedEX and UPS courier - Delivery in 5/9 working days
- Rest of the world - EMS postal service - Delivery in 7/10 working days
Delivery times are indicative since shipments are managed directly by the courier and not by Gambacicli. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions page.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal.