Fulcrum Speed 55C Clincher Wheelset
Clincher tyres, 55 mm, 17C rim, Full-carbon Twill… what more could you want from a racing bicycle wheel? Speed 55C represents the pinnacle of wheel design, it is a dream set of wheels for true bicycle lovers who will not settle for anything but the best.
This is not a specialist set of wheels, indeed SPEED 55 C offers top performance in a wide variety of contexts: we like to think of this versatile wheel as an ideal half-way solution that does not take away anything but offers a great deal.
Using the solid and ultra-responsive structure - made possible thanks tot he rear oversize flange and the Two-to-one™ spoke pattern - as a basis, we created an all-new rim, fibre after fibre, to enhance performance in two crucial moments of a race: acceleration and braking, which has now been optimised for any weather condition thanks to the use of AC3™ technology.
SPEED 55C is designed for those seeking a winning set of wheels, built with the same technology chosen for the World Tour but even more functional thanks to the clincher tyre. The 55 mm profile makes the most of aerodynamics and the flywheel effect while remaining balanced, easy to handle and quick on the climbs thanks to a balanced and reactive rim.
- Tyre type: clincher - tubetype
- Tyre size: 28"
- Rim material: carbon
- Rim material details: full carbon, "twill" - carbon fiber finishing
- Rim height category: medium
- Rim height: front and rear 55 mm
- Rim width: 24,2 mm, ETRTO 17c
- Tyre width: from 25 mm to 50 mm
- Braking system: caliper
- Braking surface/braking options: "twill" carbon fiber braking surface. Ac3 treatment on braking surface
- Front axle compatibility: qr
- Rear axle compatibility: qr
- Front wheel spokes: 18 (9 left + 9 right)
- Rear wheel spokes: 21, two to one (9 left + 9 right)
- Spokes material: stainless steel, double butted
- Spokes profile technology: aero, straight pull
- Nipples: aluminum
- Front hub: carbon, aluminum flanges
- Rear hub: aluminum, aluminum oversize flange
- Bearings: usb ceramic bearings. Adjustable cup & cones bearing system
- Others: plasma treated hg freewheel. Aluminum axle
- Weight limit: 109 kg (cyclist)
- Weight (manufacturer) 1470 g.
Quick releases, carbon brake pads and wheel bags included
|Size||Ø 700 Corsa - ETRTO 622|
|Tire Type||Tire for Tube|
|Brake Type||Rim Brake|
|Freehub Type||Shimano/SRAM (9-10-11v), Campagnolo (9-10-11-12s)|
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Gambacli ships all over the world, you can add your products to the cart and get an estimate of the shipping costs. All shipping services have a tracking number which is emailed to the customer once the order has been shipped so that they can track the process (please note that for some services the tracking number will only be available after 24 hours).
COURIER AND DELIVERY TIMES
Gambacicli uses different couriers depending on the package size.
- For non-bulky packages: Standard UPS (2-5 days)
- For bulky packages: DPD (4-5 days)
- For non-bulky packages: UPS Saver (2 days USA and 3-4 days Asia / rest of the world)
- For bulky packages (wheels, maintenance stands, rollers, bicycles...): usually EMS (10/15 days)
The shipment of orders in which the cart provides confirmation of availability of all items is guaranteed within 48h (excluding holidays). In 95% of cases, the fulfillment of the order takes place the working day following receipt.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal.