Fulcrum Rapid Red 5 DB Gravel Wheelset 700C
There are many ways of interpreting something that - far from being a new trend enjoyed by the few - has become a different way of enjoying cycling chosen by many. For some, it represents a new way of putting themselves to the test, while for others, it is an alternative choice that offers a world of new possibilities.
B-Road or "gravel" bikes are all this and more, and the Rapid Red 5 DB wheel has been designed and developed by Fulcrum for this kind of riding.
Whilst developing the Rapid Red 5 DB, Fulcrum's R&D department has brought together all the experience and technical expertise gained while creating racing bike wheels, drawing on this to design a model for use on surfaces other than tarmac.
Unpaved roads, paths and dirt tracks call for a wider inner channel - 23 mm in this instance - with a low, ultra-resistant 24 mm rim, to cushion blows and deliver superb ride comfort, regardless of the stresses to which it is exposed.
The profile of the wheel enables tubeless ready tyres of between 33 and 46 mm to be fitted, with an extensive range of set-ups that can be adjusted in accordance with the type of tracks to be ridden. The 24 straight-head spokes are supported by a solid aluminium hub, ideal for tackling rough terrain and for taking the slightly higher weights of a bike that is ready to go on a journey.
Get ready to start dreaming about your next trip: check your equipment, get your lights ready, and take all the time you need. Your Rapid Red 5 DB wheels will be your faithful companion, comfortable and reliable, light and precise.
This, fundamentally, means freedom.
- Discipline: Gravel
- Tyre type: 2-Way fit Ready (for clincher and tubeless ready)
- Tyre size: 28"
- Rim material: Aluminum
- Rim material details: Aluminum
- Profile height: Low
- Rim height: 24 mm
- Rim width: 28 mm
- Inner rim width(channel): 23 mm
- Tyre width: From 25 mm to 50 mm
- Braking system: Disc brake
- Braking surface/brakes options: AFS Center Lock
- Front wheel spokes: 24
- Rear wheel spokes: 24
- Spokes (material): Stainless steel
- Spokes (profile): Rounded, straight pull
- Nipples: Aluminum
- Front hub: Aluminum, Aluminum flanges
- Rear hub: Aluminum, Aluminum flanges
- Bearings: Sealed cartridge bearings
- Weight limit: 109 kg (Cyclist)
- ASTM category: 2
- Weight (manufacturer): 1700 g
- Front axle compatibility: HH15-100/HH12-100 (adapters included)
- Rear axle compatibility: HH12-142
- Free Wheel Body: Shimano/SRAM 10/11s - Campagnolo 10/11s - Sram XDR
* Tubeless valves included, TA not included.
DRP - DIRT ROAD PROTECTION
The new bearing protection kit is intended for use in difficult circulation conditions such as rain, mud or dust - cyclocross or gravel.
|Size||Ø 700 Corsa - ETRTO 622|
|Brake Type||Disk Center Lock|
|Freehub Body||Shimano HG, Campagnolo 12s|
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Availability is indicated for each item in the relative product sheet. If there are more options (for example color, size, etc.) select the combination of your interest to know the exact availability.
it means that it is immediately available in our warehouse, the indicated availability refers to a single piece, for the purchase of more pieces the necessary quantity must be placed in the cart and then checked the actual availability in the cart.
SHIPPED IN 3-5 DAYS
they are items that can be purchased but are not available for immediate delivery. By purchasing a product with the wording To order, the customer is aware that he is purchasing an unavailable item and therefore there is a wait for the order to be processed (they can be 1-2 days but also 7-8 based on the procurement times of the specific supplier). There is also the possibility that for these articles also the supplier does not have availability: the customer will be promptly notified so that he can cancel whether to wait a longer time or cancel the article or order. Check carefully the indications on the chart before sending the order. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions page.
The average processing time is 1-2 working days if all the products are indicated as available in the cart. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions page.
Delivery times, following receipt of the shipping confirmation email, vary according to the selected courier.
- Italy - TNT courier - Delivery in 1/5 working days
- Italy - Amazon Shipping - Delivery in 24/48h (working days + Saturday & Sunday)
- Italy - GLS courier - Delivery in 1/5 working days
- Italy - BRT courier - Delivery in 24/48h (working days)
- Europe - FedEx courier - Delivery in 2/3 working days
- Europe - DPD courier - Delivery in 3/5 working days
- Europe - Spring GDS postal service - Delivery in 5/9 working days
- Rest of the world - FedEX and UPS courier - Delivery in 5/9 working days
- Rest of the world - EMS postal service - Delivery in 7/10 working days
Delivery times are indicative since shipments are managed directly by the courier and not by Gambacicli. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions page.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal. For each request both before and after the purchase we are always available with the Customer Assistance service via email.