Vittoria Mezcal III 29" TLR XC Race Graphene 2.0 MTB Tire
- XC tire with densely packed, low profile, knob configuration for maximum speed
- Alternating center-ridge tread for low rolling resistance
- Numerous effective edges for cornering, braking, and climbing traction
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate wet grip
- 4 compounds in the tread (4C) for increased wear life
- Use: MTB XC
- Ground: Dry, Mixed
- Version: Tubeless Ready
- Casing: XC Race
- Type: Foldable
- Compound: 4C - Graphene 2.0
- 120 TPI
- Color: Black / Brown
DIMENSIONS and WEIGHT (manufacturer)
- 29x2.10 (ETRTO 52-622) - 660 gr.
- 29x2.25 (ETRTO 55-622) - 690 gr.
- 29X2.35 (ETRTO 57-622) - 725 gr
XC-Race is the lightest Cross Country casing from Vittoria. Delivering top level dependability and performance, XC-Race is the perfect choice for competitions. Tubeless-ready aramid beads combined with a single layer of Nylon 120 TPI make a lightweight package for ultimate speed in race.
TLR (Tubeless Ready)
Tubeless-ready folding aramid bead that offers a lightweight tire setup with lower rolling resistance and higher comfort and durability.
Graphene 2.0 (G 2.0) takes the original Graphene compound foundation that Vittoria built, and functionalizes the advancements in performance, for each specific application. In other words, where the first generation of graphene compounds raised the bar evenly, Graphene 2.0 pin-points each performance
metric, and increases it disproportionally to the rest. Vittoria is now able to apply Graphene in such a way that it can achieve a performance boost specifically for speed, wet grip, durability, and puncture resistance.
Graphene 2.0 is a radical change applied in the design phase of new products and consumers can experience the difference. Various specific areas of improvement are targeted. Then, by creating defined chemical bonds between Graphene 2.0 and rubber, the desired benefits will significantly improve without negatively impacting the other key properties.
|Size||29 MTB - ETRTO 622|
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Gambacli ships all over the world, you can add your products to the cart and get an estimate of the shipping costs. All shipping services have a tracking number which is emailed to the customer once the order has been shipped so that they can track the process (please note that for some services the tracking number will only be available after 24 hours).
COURIER AND DELIVERY TIMES
Gambacicli uses different couriers depending on the package size.
- For non-bulky packages: Standard UPS (2-5 days)
- For bulky packages: DPD (4-5 days)
- For non-bulky packages: UPS Saver (2 days USA and 3-4 days Asia / rest of the world)
- For bulky packages (wheels, maintenance stands, rollers, bicycles...): usually EMS (10/15 days)
The shipment of orders in which the cart provides confirmation of availability of all items is guaranteed within 48h (excluding holidays). In 95% of cases, the fulfillment of the order takes place the working day following receipt.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal.