Vittoria Barzo 27.5" XC Trail G2.0 Graphene MTB Tire
- XC tire with aggressive tread design for the most technical terrain
- Progressive sipe angle pattern increases cornering grip
- Square knobs offer stability and durability
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate wet grip
- 4 compounds in the tread (4C) for unparalleled traction on technical courses
DIMENSIONS and WEIGHT (manufacturer)
- 27.5x2.10 (ETRTO 52-584) - 670 gr.
- 27.5x2.25 (ETRTO 55-584) - 680 gr.
- 27.5x2.35 (ETRTO 57-584) - 700 gr.
- 27.5x2.60 (ETRTO 65-584) - 805 gr.
Graphene 2.0 (G 2.0) takes the original Graphene compound foundation that Vittoria built, and functionalizes the advancements in performance, for each specific application. In other words, where the first generation of graphene compounds raised the bar evenly, Graphene 2.0 pin-points each performance
metric, and increases it disproportionally to the rest. Vittoria is now able to apply Graphene in such a way that it can achieve a performance boost specifically for speed, wet grip, durability, and puncture resistance.
Graphene 2.0 is a radical change applied in the design phase of new products and consumers can experience the difference. Various specific areas of improvement are targeted. Then, by creating defined chemical bonds between Graphene 2.0 and rubber, the desired benefits will significantly improve without negatively impacting the other key properties.
|Size||27.5 MTB - ETRTO 584|
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Availability is indicated for each item in the relative product sheet. If there are more options (for example color, size, etc.) select the combination of your interest to know the exact availability.
it means that it is immediately available in our warehouse, the indicated availability refers to a single piece, for the purchase of more pieces the necessary quantity must be placed in the cart and then checked the actual availability in the cart.
SHIPPED IN 3-5 DAYS
they are items that can be purchased but are not available for immediate delivery. By purchasing a product with the wording To order, the customer is aware that he is purchasing an unavailable item and therefore there is a wait for the order to be processed (they can be 1-2 days but also 7-8 based on the procurement times of the specific supplier). There is also the possibility that for these articles also the supplier does not have availability: the customer will be promptly notified so that he can cancel whether to wait a longer time or cancel the article or order. Check carefully the indications on the chart before sending the order. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions page.
The average processing time is 1-2 working days if all the products are indicated as available in the cart. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions page.
Delivery times, following receipt of the shipping confirmation email, vary according to the selected courier.
- Italy - TNT courier - Delivery in 1/5 working days
- Italy - Amazon Shipping - Delivery in 24/48h (working days + Saturday & Sunday)
- Italy - GLS courier - Delivery in 1/5 working days
- Italy - BRT courier - Delivery in 24/48h (working days)
- Europe - FedEx courier - Delivery in 2/3 working days
- Europe - DPD courier - Delivery in 3/5 working days
- Europe - Spring GDS postal service - Delivery in 5/9 working days
- Rest of the world - FedEX and UPS courier - Delivery in 5/9 working days
- Rest of the world - EMS postal service - Delivery in 7/10 working days
Delivery times are indicative since shipments are managed directly by the courier and not by Gambacicli. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions page.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal.