Garmin Varia RCT715 Radar Camera Tail Light
- The built-in camera continuously records and automatically saves footage if it detects an incident
- Reliable rearview radar lets you ride like you know what’s coming
- Control the camera right from your Garmin device, and access footage via the Varia™ smartphone app
- This compact device is easy to mount and fits most bikes
- Flex camera and tail light settings to maximize battery life
- Get up to 6 hours of battery life with radar, tail light in day flash and camera recording
- Light modes: solid, peloton, night flash, day flash
- Lumens: 20 solid, 8 peloton, 29 night flash, 65 day flash
- Camera modes: Continuous, Off, Radar-Activated
- Camera settings: 1080p/720p, with 30 FPS
- Battery life: 4 hours solid or night flash, 5 hours peloton, 6 hours day flash (all with 1080p recording)
- ANT+®: yes (radar, bike lights)
- BLE: yes (radar, camera control)
- Wi-Fi®: yes (local network only)
- Water rating: IPX7
- Viewing angle: 220°
- 16 GB SD card included
- Onboard accelerometer to automatically lock footage on incident detection
- Camera control of Garmin Edge® and select wearables
- Varia™ App provides convenient radar display, camera control and video transfer
- Dimensions(LxWxD): 4.2” x 1.7” x 1.3" (106.5 x 42.0 x 31.9 mm)
- Weight: 5.2 oz (147.0 g)
IN THE BOX
- Varia RCT715
- Mounting kit (includes shims for round, aero and d-shaped seat posts)
- Charging cable
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Availability is indicated for each item in the relative product sheet. If there are more options (for example color, size, etc.) select the combination of your interest to know the exact availability.
it means that it is immediately available in our warehouse, the indicated availability refers to a single piece, for the purchase of more pieces the necessary quantity must be placed in the cart and then checked the actual availability in the cart.
SHIPPED IN 3-5 DAYS
they are items that can be purchased but are not available for immediate delivery. By purchasing a product with the wording To order, the customer is aware that he is purchasing an unavailable item and therefore there is a wait for the order to be processed (they can be 1-2 days but also 7-8 based on the procurement times of the specific supplier). There is also the possibility that for these articles also the supplier does not have availability: the customer will be promptly notified so that he can cancel whether to wait a longer time or cancel the article or order. Check carefully the indications on the chart before sending the order. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions page.
The average processing time is 1-2 working days if all the products are indicated as available in the cart. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions page.
Delivery times, following receipt of the shipping confirmation email, vary according to the selected courier.
- Italy - TNT courier - Delivery in 1/5 working days
- Italy - Amazon Shipping - Delivery in 24/48h (working days + Saturday & Sunday)
- Italy - GLS courier - Delivery in 1/5 working days
- Italy - BRT courier - Delivery in 24/48h (working days)
- Europe - FedEx courier - Delivery in 2/3 working days
- Europe - DPD courier - Delivery in 3/5 working days
- Europe - Spring GDS postal service - Delivery in 5/9 working days
- Rest of the world - FedEX and UPS courier - Delivery in 5/9 working days
- Rest of the world - EMS postal service - Delivery in 7/10 working days
Delivery times are indicative since shipments are managed directly by the courier and not by Gambacicli. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions page.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal. For each request both before and after the purchase we are always available with the Customer Assistance service via email.