Formula Cura 2 Polish Disk Brake Set
This new era of Formula disc brakes has given us the chance to change our status quo. The Cura is Formula’s first brake to use mineral oil. Our brake performance standards have always been out of the range for the inclusion of mineral oil. We have finally found and use a mineral oil that complements the performance of our brakes.
The Formula Cura has been designed from top to bottom with riders in mind. In our laboratory, and on the race track, we have confirmed that the Cura is an extremely powerful, wide range brake that feels comfortable from weekend warriors and enduro riders to World Cup Downhill racers. We believe that brakes are one of the most personal and intimate parts of the bike, this is why we have simplicity and efficiency in mind when we design it.
- Type Axial - Forged Aluminum
- Body Finish: Polished
- Clamp Color Matte Black
- Screws Stainless Steel
- Material Forged Aluminum
- Color Matte black / polish
- Type PM6 with 24mm pistons (2)
- Body Finish: Polished
- Screw color Stainless Steel
- Pad type Organic Compound
- Hose lenght 100cm front / 165cm rear
- Hose finish Matte Black
- Feeling Control System Not Compatible
- Speed Lock Standard / Caliper side only
- MixMaster Compatible (optional)
- Brake Pads All Compatible
- Rotors All Compatible (6H & Center Lock)
- Weight (verified, pair): 540 gr.
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Gambacli ships all over the world, you can add your products to the cart and get an estimate of the shipping costs. All shipping services have a tracking number which is emailed to the customer once the order has been shipped so that they can track the process (please note that for some services the tracking number will only be available after 24 hours).
COURIER AND DELIVERY TIMES
Gambacicli uses different couriers depending on the package size.
- For non-bulky packages: Standard UPS (2-5 days)
- For bulky packages: DPD (4-5 days)
- For non-bulky packages: UPS Saver (2 days USA and 3-4 days Asia / rest of the world)
- For bulky packages (wheels, maintenance stands, rollers, bicycles...): usually EMS (10/15 days)
The shipment of orders in which the cart provides confirmation of availability of all items is guaranteed within 48h (excluding holidays). In 95% of cases, the fulfillment of the order takes place the working day following receipt.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal.
Login and Registration Form