Campagnolo Ekar Ultra Torque 1x13s Crankset
The crankset is the heart of the new 1x Ekar system, with its optimised gearing ratios, sensitively spaced across a wide range.
Of course, the single chainring is simple to use – no front mech, significantly reduced weight, fewer moving parts to collect dirt or clog, and providing high chain security, with no wasteful gearing overlap – perfect for gravel riding and racing. The unidirectional carbon fiber cranks feature a strong, durable 630-grade steel alloy crank axle – following the maxim of smartly mating strength and light weight that is employed across the Ekar groupset. New ProTech™ technology joins the two semi-axles inside the bottom bracket, with a single, oversized bolt. Oversized stainless steel bearing sit on the crank, fixed on the semi-axles, for maximum smoothness and strength – and easily accessible for inspection and maintenance without the requirement to extract the cups.
There are four ring size options: Adventure has 38 teeth; Pure Gravel is 40T, Fast Gravel is 42T, and eGravel 44T. Their narrow-wide design provides efficient drive and maximum chain security. The light, strong 7075 aluminum rings are easily interchangeable – you can simply unbolt them from the four spider arms with no requirement for crank disassembly. The four arms, which are asymmetrically set for optimal spread of the torque load, feature a 123mm Bolt Circle Diameter. Swapping rings is an easy and efficient way to switch out your gearing as you tackle different types of riding. The Ekar crankset features four arm length options – 165, 170, 172.5 and 175mm – to suit riders of all sizes and styles. For some gravel bikes featuring low bottom bracket heights, shorter crank arms are a popular choice to avoid grounding on loose and unpredictable surfaces. A narrow 145.5mm Q-factor makes for a comfortable, efficient pedalling style, whatever your size. The UD carbon arms come with neat, removable protective end caps, to keep your components looking like new, whatever terrain you tackle.
- Lightweight, efficient, secure 1x Ekar system – perfect for gravel riding and racing
- 2-piece cranks: ultra-torque 630 steel axle & UD carbon arms – strong and lightweight
- Narrow-wide tooth design – efficient drive & maximum chain security
- ProTech™ strong, efficient, self-aligning Hirth joint semi-axles
- Easy access to external crank bearings
- Easily interchangeable alloy rings – no need to disassemble crank
- Use: Gravel
- Series: Ekar
- Speed: 1x13
- Teeth: Adventure (38T); Pure Gravel (40T), Fast Gravel (42T), Gravel Race (44T)
- Length: 165, 170, 172,5, 175 mm
- BB Spindle Interface: Ultra Torque
- Gear arms: 4
- P.C.D: 123 mm
- Chain line:
- Q-factor: 145.5 mm
- Crank arm material: aluminum
- Axle material: steel
- Chainring material: Aluminum
- Weight (manufacturer, 172.5mm, 38T): 615 gr.
- Colour: Black
Pro-Tech™ bottom bracket NOT included.
|Speed number||13 Speed|
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Availability is indicated for each item in the relative product sheet. If there are more options (for example color, size, etc.) select the combination of your interest to know the exact availability.
it means that it is immediately available in our warehouse, the indicated availability refers to a single piece, for the purchase of more pieces the necessary quantity must be placed in the cart and then checked the actual availability in the cart.
SHIPPED IN 3-5 DAYS
they are items that can be purchased but are not available for immediate delivery. By purchasing a product with the wording To order, the customer is aware that he is purchasing an unavailable item and therefore there is a wait for the order to be processed (they can be 1-2 days but also 7-8 based on the procurement times of the specific supplier). There is also the possibility that for these articles also the supplier does not have availability: the customer will be promptly notified so that he can cancel whether to wait a longer time or cancel the article or order. Check carefully the indications on the chart before sending the order. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions page.
The average processing time is 1-2 working days if all the products are indicated as available in the cart. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions page.
Delivery times, following receipt of the shipping confirmation email, vary according to the selected courier.
- Italy - TNT courier - Delivery in 1/5 working days
- Italy - Amazon Shipping - Delivery in 24/48h (working days + Saturday & Sunday)
- Italy - GLS courier - Delivery in 1/5 working days
- Italy - BRT courier - Delivery in 24/48h (working days)
- Europe - FedEx courier - Delivery in 2/3 working days
- Europe - DPD courier - Delivery in 3/5 working days
- Europe - Spring GDS postal service - Delivery in 5/9 working days
- Rest of the world - FedEX and UPS courier - Delivery in 5/9 working days
- Rest of the world - EMS postal service - Delivery in 7/10 working days
Delivery times are indicative since shipments are managed directly by the courier and not by Gambacicli. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions page.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal.