Ashima Avid Elixir Organic Brake Pads
- Pair of organic pads for Shimano Avid Elixir 9, 7, 5, 3, 1, CR, R, SRAM XX, XO, DB 5, 3, 1
- Organic <30% Metal
- Ideal use: CROSS COUNTRY - THE ROAD
- Good behavior cold braking is now ready!
- The compound prevents early wear of the disc
- Wear of the tablets superior to other compounds
- Noise less than with other compounds
- Ideal for technical descents at low to medium speeds
- Sold in pairs
- Spring included
Organic brake pads offer a consistent level of friction whilst being relatively low-wearing on the disc. Organic disc brake pads demonstrate good cold performance, offering consistent "bite" from the outset.
The medium density and compressibility properties of this material mean that the pad has an excellent level of modulation and control. The green performance (from new) is equally as consistent with the pads bedding to the disc surface with relative ease and speed. This material will perform equally and consistently in all conditions but due to the softer compound will be subject to an increased wear rate when used in sandy and/or wet environments.
|Backing Plate Material||Steel|
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Availability is indicated for each item in the relative product sheet. If there are more options (for example color, size, etc.) select the combination of your interest to know the exact availability.
it means that it is immediately available in our warehouse, the indicated availability refers to a single piece, for the purchase of more pieces the necessary quantity must be placed in the cart and then checked the actual availability in the cart.
SHIPPED IN 3-5 DAYS
they are items that can be purchased but are not available for immediate delivery. By purchasing a product with the wording To order, the customer is aware that he is purchasing an unavailable item and therefore there is a wait for the order to be processed (they can be 1-2 days but also 7-8 based on the procurement times of the specific supplier). There is also the possibility that for these articles also the supplier does not have availability: the customer will be promptly notified so that he can cancel whether to wait a longer time or cancel the article or order. Check carefully the indications on the chart before sending the order. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions page.
The average processing time is 1-2 working days if all the products are indicated as available in the cart. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions page.
Delivery times, following receipt of the shipping confirmation email, vary according to the selected courier.
- Italy - TNT courier - Delivery in 1/5 working days
- Italy - Amazon Shipping - Delivery in 24/48h (working days + Saturday & Sunday)
- Italy - GLS courier - Delivery in 1/5 working days
- Italy - BRT courier - Delivery in 24/48h (working days)
- Europe - FedEx courier - Delivery in 2/3 working days
- Europe - DPD courier - Delivery in 3/5 working days
- Europe - Spring GDS postal service - Delivery in 5/9 working days
- Rest of the world - FedEX and UPS courier - Delivery in 5/9 working days
- Rest of the world - EMS postal service - Delivery in 7/10 working days
Delivery times are indicative since shipments are managed directly by the courier and not by Gambacicli. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions page.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal. For each request both before and after the purchase we are always available with the Customer Assistance service via email.