Shimano S-Phyre SH-RC903 Road Shoes 2023
THE MOST ADVANCED RACING SHOE HAS EVOLVED AND OFFERS EVEN MORE COMFORT, WITH LESS WEIGHT AND MORE ELEGANT LINES.
The road shoe most appreciated by professionals is renewed to offer even more comfort and clean aesthetics. The new perforated microfiber synthetic leather increases ventilation, the heel is now more enveloping. the new low profile BOA Li2 closure configuration makes the S-Phyre SH-RC903 shoe even more aerodynamic.
- Lightweight and breathable microfiber leather upper provides optimal fit and superior comfort throughout your ride.
- Premium-finish heel cup with anti-twist stabilization secures optimal foot positioning for intense acceleration.
- Sleek, low-profile crossover lacing pattern elegantly secures forefoot.
- 360º surround wrapping upper creates a supremely engineered fit for all riders.
- Dual low-profile BOA® Li2 dials allow quick and precise micro-adjustments.
- Integrated seamless midsole and upper construction set a new level of fit, stability and lightweight performance.
- Use: Road
- Sole: Dynalast carbon fiber (stiffness index 12)
- Upper: Microfiber Synthetic Leather+Mesh
- Insole: High density cup insole with adaptable arch pads
- Closure: Double BOA Li2 rotors
- Pedal system: Automatic release (SPD SL / Look 3 holes cleats)
- Extra features: Anti-torsion stabilizing heel
- Weight (manufacturer, shoe 42): 225 gr.
- Fit: technical
Download the Shimano size chart
|Pedal compatibility||Automatic (3 holes)|
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Availability is indicated for each item in the relative product sheet. If there are more options (for example color, size, etc.) select the combination of your interest to know the exact availability.
it means that it is immediately available in our warehouse, the indicated availability refers to a single piece, for the purchase of more pieces the necessary quantity must be placed in the cart and then checked the actual availability in the cart.
SHIPPED IN 3-5 DAYS
they are items that can be purchased but are not available for immediate delivery. By purchasing a product with the wording To order, the customer is aware that he is purchasing an unavailable item and therefore there is a wait for the order to be processed (they can be 1-2 days but also 7-8 based on the procurement times of the specific supplier). There is also the possibility that for these articles also the supplier does not have availability: the customer will be promptly notified so that he can cancel whether to wait a longer time or cancel the article or order. Check carefully the indications on the chart before sending the order. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions page.
The average processing time is 1-2 working days if all the products are indicated as available in the cart. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions page.
Delivery times, following receipt of the shipping confirmation email, vary according to the selected courier.
- Italy - TNT courier - Delivery in 1/5 working days
- Italy - Amazon Shipping - Delivery in 24/48h (working days + Saturday & Sunday)
- Italy - GLS courier - Delivery in 1/5 working days
- Italy - BRT courier - Delivery in 24/48h (working days)
- Europe - FedEx courier - Delivery in 2/3 working days
- Europe - DPD courier - Delivery in 3/5 working days
- Europe - Spring GDS postal service - Delivery in 5/9 working days
- Rest of the world - FedEX and UPS courier - Delivery in 5/9 working days
- Rest of the world - EMS postal service - Delivery in 7/10 working days
Delivery times are indicative since shipments are managed directly by the courier and not by Gambacicli. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions page.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal.