- Use: Road competition
- Made from 100% unidirectional carbon, the PowerShape Carbon 15 sole features the exclusive Powershape® system on the arch of the foot that ensures 100% of rider power is transferred to the pedals without wasting any energy.
- With a stiffness index of 15.0, this is the new performance benchmark for road soles
- NW Speedplay adapter compatible for the lowest stack height between foot and pedal
- Made with the patented XFrame 2® construction, the upper transfers every watt of power while providing the snuggest, even fit with no pressure points.
- The double SLW2 dial differentiates the pressure between the top of the instep and the toe for even better adaptability
- Integrated heel system containing directional fibre prevents any slipping
- Pro Regular Fit footbed with a stiffened dual density design increases the power transfer
- Color: Black
Download Northwave sizing chart
ULTRALIGHT CARBON 15 SOLE
Power transmission to the nth degree. We've added a reinforced layer to the Ultralight Carbon 14 sole to make it even stiffer and create the best-performing Northwave sole ever. We've kept all the features that made it the favourite with our Pro riders: minimum thickness and unmatched lightness. A special adaptor makes it compatible with Speedplay pedals, while the AirFlow system with seven vents improves the flow of air in and out of the shoe.
X-Frame® by Northwave is an innovative design engineered to transfer every watt of power while providing the snuggest, even fit with no pressure points. Totally unique, it combines next-generation materials that are only 0.5 mm thick and ultra soft for exceptional comfort with a structure featuring 360° reinforcements along the length of the foot that connects the sole to the laces via the upper. The result: a snug fit and perfectly balanced closure that pulls evenly around the entire foot from toe to instep. Kudos goes to the innovative route taken by the cable through special tapes: it passes through a complex system of angles and geometric precision made possible purely by relentless testing on countless prototypes. The SLW2 dial closure system works with the X-Frame design, replacing plastic inserts with soft tapes, while the soft, flexible Dyneema cable naturally conforms to the shape of each foot.
S.L.W.2 CLOSING SYSTEM
The micrometric system S.L.W. 2 (Speed Lace Winch) represents the evolution of the closure system. Maximum precision and modularity. The innovative step by step closure means you can tighten and enlarge the fit in a few moments. The side button provides a dual function: by pressing, it features a micrometric release and lifting it allows a complete and immediate opening of the shoe. More lightweight and thinner. The dial has been completely redesigned in size and weight, resulting in being significantly lighter and thinner. The external covering in soft touch material also makes the grip more effective. The ergonomic shape of the S.L.W. 2 ratchet follows the anatomy of the foot to make it really comfortable. The S.L.W. 2 ratchet is easily replaceable. The cables come from the best technology derived from the world of sailing.
|Shoes Closure||Adjustable Buckle|
Write Your Own Review
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account