XLC SP-T11B ICR Dropper Seatpost
- Use: MTB
- Adjustment: Continuous
- Command: Remote
- Operation: Mechanical
- Rebound: Air / oil cartridge (replaceable)
- Cable routing: Internal
- Material: Aluminum 7075-T651
- Offset: 0 mm
- Saddle closure: 2 screws
- Patented low profile monobloc head
- Weight (manufacturer, 30.9x400 mm): 535 gr.
- Recommended cyclist weight: 60-120 kg
- Color: Black / Silver
TRAVEL / SEAT POST LENGTH (connector included) / MINIMUM INSERTION
- 80 mm / 328 mm / 70 mm
- 100 mm / 370 mm / 70 mm
- 125 mm / 420 mm / 90 mm
Remote control, cable and sheath included.
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Gambacli ships all over the world, you can add your products to the cart and get an estimate of the shipping costs. All shipping services have a tracking number which is emailed to the customer once the order has been shipped so that they can track the process (please note that for some services the tracking number will only be available after 24 hours).
COURIER AND DELIVERY TIMES
Gambacicli uses different couriers depending on the package size.
- For non-bulky packages: Standard UPS (2-5 days)
- For bulky packages: DPD (4-5 days)
- For non-bulky packages: UPS Saver (2 days USA and 3-4 days Asia / rest of the world)
- For bulky packages (wheels, maintenance stands, rollers, bicycles...): usually EMS (10/15 days)
The shipment of orders in which the cart provides confirmation of availability of all items is guaranteed within 48h (excluding holidays). In 95% of cases, the fulfillment of the order takes place the working day following receipt.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal.