- Tire choice of professional riders in the peloton. Winner of Tour de France, Giro d’Italia, Vuelta a España, Classics, World Championships, European Championships and Olympic Games
- Premium cotton casing conforms closer to the road’s surface, providing a smoother ride, easier rolling, and better grip
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound allows for higher speed
- 4 compounds in the tread (4C) for increased wear life, lower resistance and improved grip on the sides
- Use: Road Competition Race
- Material: Cotton K 320 TPI
- Compound: 4C Graphene 2.0
- Valve: Presta 42 mm
- Color: Black or Para
DIMENSIONS and WEIGHT (manufacturer)
- 23-28" - 275 gr.
- 25-28" - 290 gr.
- 28-28" - 360 gr
The Corsa has 19% less rolling resistance compared to the same product without pristine Graphene, also showing superior grip and durability. In combination with the most flexible Aramid-enhanced cotton casing ever developed this product is the best performance tire in the world (overall).
|Size||Ø 700 Corsa - ETRTO 622|
Write Your Own Review
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account