- Magnets: 6 magnets
- Transmission: Roller, 30 mm
- Electrical requirement: 110-240 V
- Suitable axles: Width of rear fork: Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm (adapters for other widths available)
- Max Power: 800 Watt
- Max Incline: 6%
- Max torque: 15.3 Nm
- Max brake force: 45N
- Flywheel: 3.5 lbs (1.6 kg)
- Mass inertia: 26.0 lbs (11.8 kg)
- Calibration: Spin down
- Footprint: 26.6" x 25.6" (675 x 650 mm)
- Height: 16.1" (410 mm)
- Dimensions when folded: 22.2" x 16.1" x 9.7" (565 x 410 x 245 mm)
- Weight: 20.7 lbs (9.4 kg)
- Wireless communication: ANT+ connectivity, BLUETOOTH wireless technology
- Control by: Smartphone, tablet, ANT+ bike computers, stand alone, computer connection via ANT+ antenna
- Output: Speed, cadence, power
- Read out on: Smartphone, tablet, bike computer, computer with ANT+ antenna
- Accuracy: <5%
INTERACTIVE SMART TRAINER WITH CYCLING APP COMPATIBILITY
- Wheel-on design sets up with two easy clicks and securely locks in place
- Measures speed, power and cadence
- Virtually silent flywheel lets you ride without disturbing others
- Works with popular third-party training apps such as Zwift and Tacx®
- Train with realistically simulated inclines up to a 7% gradient
- For year-round training and a fully interactive indoor cycling experience, the Tacx Flow Smart trainer offers everything you need. Its wheel-on design allows for easy setup and storage. It even connects to your favorite apps, such as Zwift, Tacx and TrainerRoad.
TRAIN WITH CONFIDENCE
Flow Smart is designed to provide reliable, accurate and consistent speed, power and cadence measurements without the need for external sensors.
Though Flow Smart has a compact flywheel, it’s able to replicate a mass inertial effect of 26 lbs (11.8 kg), giving you the feel of riding outdoors. It is able to realistically simulate inclines up to a 7% gradient.
MADE TO LAST
No matter how intense your workout, this bike trainer is stable and built to last. It securely locks your bike into place with two easy clicks, so you can ride hard and know you’re not going anywhere. Flow Smart also features a single roll made from a hardened steel sleeve to prevent wear.
SMOOTH AND SILENT
Featuring a compact 3.5 lb (1.6 kg) flywheel and a roll core with soft plastic to absorb vibrations, Flow Smart is one of the most silent flywheel-equipped bike trainers available.
The trainer is compatible with a number of popular training apps. So whether you want to take on the virtual worlds of Zwift or utilize other platforms such as Strava and TrainerRoad, this bike trainer lets you ride smarter than ever before.
TRAIN YOUR WAY
Flow Smart harnesses the innovative power of Tacx indoor training software. Start by taking advantage of efficiently structured training plans, designed for your fitness level to help you meet your unique goals. Enjoy your time in the saddle even more with a library of high-quality training films that lets you experience the rush of riding the steep hills of the Alps or the cobblestone roads of Milan. Race against live opponents and virtual training partners, link your Strava account to ride on 3-D maps, and even create your own workouts based on slope, power, heart rate or FTP. You can also choose to use your bike trainer without any software. When you do, it follows a progressive power curve. The resistance will increase progressively when you ride faster, simulating riding on a flat road.
|Trainer Frame||Fix Frame|
|Brake Adjust||Remote cable + Level|
Write Your Own Review
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Gambacli ships all over the world, you can add your products to the cart and get an estimate of the shipping costs. All shipping services have a tracking number which is emailed to the customer once the order has been shipped so that they can track the process (please note that for some services the tracking number will only be available after 24 hours).
COURIER AND DELIVERY TIMES
Gambacicli uses different couriers depending on the package size.
- For non-bulky packages: Standard UPS (2-5 days)
- For bulky packages: DPD (4-5 days)
- For non-bulky packages: UPS Saver (2 days USA and 3-4 days Asia / rest of the world)
- For bulky packages (wheels, maintenance stands, rollers, bicycles...): usually EMS (10/15 days)
The shipment of orders in which the cart provides confirmation of availability of all items is guaranteed within 48h (excluding holidays). In 95% of cases, the fulfillment of the order takes place the working day following receipt.