- X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear
- Integrated power measurement
- Power meter is fully integrated into the chainring set for lighter weight
- Power readings are accurate within +/-1.5% and aren’t affected by climate conditions during a ride
- Power balance measures left and right legs separately
- Improved front shifting performance for crisp and accurate front shifts
- Unique chainring shape results in a lighter weight, stiffer, more durable crankset
- Integrated chainring design significantly reduces weight
- DUB bottom bracket adds durability, simplicity and broad compatibility
- Speeds: 12
- Power Meter Type: ANT+ and BLE
- Crank arm length: 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
- BB Compatibility: All Sram Road DUB BBs
- Chainring Size: 46/33, 48/35, 50/37
- Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): Direct Mount (DM)
- Chainline: 45.0mm
- BB Spindle Interface: DUB
- Chainring material: Aluminum
- Guard: No Guard
- Crank arm material: Carbon
- Color (crank arm): Natural carbon
Quarq’s next-generation DZero power meter platform is named for the D0 Experiment, one of science’s most accurate and innovative projects to detect subatomic particles moving at the speed of light.
With a new measurement circuit, a revised strain gauge design, improved accuracy throughout the pedal stroke, and software advances, DZero represents the state of the art in power meter technology.
AXS is Sram’s new electronic integration platform that connects electronic bicycle components and software. The Sram AXS App allows riders to see battery status, change component behavior, personalize controls, get maintenance reminders, and update firmware.
Strength and stiffness where you need it, lightweight like you want it. Proprietary Sram carbon lay-up design increases thickness and stiffness at critical stress areas. Tapered, terraced, carbon architecture ensures the greatest weight savings without compromising strength.
The relationship between bottom bracket spindle and bearing is the core of DUB technology. It’s where stiffness meets durability. We took it a step beyond conventional thinking and made everything simpler—better integrating the relationship between chainring, crank, spindle and bottom bracket. It’s this approach to developing a complete system that equals better drivetrain performance.
Road bikes are faster and more capable than ever before, and riders are expanding what’s possible with drop bar bikes. X-Range is gearing for today’s road riding. We completely reimagined road gearing for wider range, more useful and smoother gear progression, as well as smarter shift settings—enabled by AXS. With X-Range, you’re always in the right gear.
|Speed Number||12 Speed|
|Crankset / BB Conpatibility||DUB|
Write Your Own Review
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account