- X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear
- Improved front shifting performance for crisp and accurate front shifts
- Unique chainring design results in a lighter weight, stiffer, more durable crankset
- DUB bottom bracket adds durability, simplicity and broad compatibility
- Power upgradeable
- Speeds: 12
- BB compatibility: all Sram road dub bbs
- Chainring size; 46/33, 48/35, 50/37
- Crank arm length: 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
- Chainline: 45.0mm
- BB spindle interface: DUB
- Chainring material: aluminum
- Guard: no guard
- Bolt circle diameter (bcd): 107 bcd, direct mount
- Crank arm material: carbon
- Color: natural carbon
Strength and stiffness where you need it, lightweight like you want it. Proprietary Sram carbon lay-up design increases thickness and stiffness at critical stress areas. Tapered, terraced, carbon architecture ensures the greatest weight savings without compromising strength.
The relationship between bottom bracket spindle and bearing is the core of DUB technology. It’s where stiffness meets durability. We took it a step beyond conventional thinking and made everything simpler—better integrating the relationship between chainring, crank, spindle and bottom bracket. It’s this approach to developing a complete system that equals better drivetrain performance.
Road bikes are faster and more capable than ever before, and riders are expanding what’s possible with drop bar bikes. X-Range is gearing for today’s road riding. We completely reimagined road gearing for wider range, more useful and smoother gear progression, as well as smarter shift settings—enabled by AXS. With X-Range, you’re always in the right gear.
|Speed Number||12 Speed|
|Crankset / BB Conpatibility||DUB|
Write Your Own Review
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account