Sram Red AXS DUB Crankset 2x12s
- X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear
- Improved front shifting performance for crisp and accurate front shifts
- Unique chainring design results in a lighter weight, stiffer, more durable crankset
- DUB bottom bracket adds durability, simplicity and broad compatibility
- Power upgradeable
- Speeds: 12
- BB compatibility: all Sram road dub bbs
- Chainring size; 46/33, 48/35, 50/37
- Crank arm length: 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
- Chainline: 45.0mm
- BB spindle interface: DUB
- Chainring material: aluminum
- Guard: no guard
- Bolt circle diameter (bcd): 107 bcd, direct mount
- Crank arm material: carbon
- Color: natural carbon
Strength and stiffness where you need it, lightweight like you want it. Proprietary Sram carbon lay-up design increases thickness and stiffness at critical stress areas. Tapered, terraced, carbon architecture ensures the greatest weight savings without compromising strength.
The relationship between bottom bracket spindle and bearing is the core of DUB technology. It’s where stiffness meets durability. We took it a step beyond conventional thinking and made everything simpler—better integrating the relationship between chainring, crank, spindle and bottom bracket. It’s this approach to developing a complete system that equals better drivetrain performance.
Road bikes are faster and more capable than ever before, and riders are expanding what’s possible with drop bar bikes. X-Range is gearing for today’s road riding. We completely reimagined road gearing for wider range, more useful and smoother gear progression, as well as smarter shift settings—enabled by AXS. With X-Range, you’re always in the right gear.
|Speed Number||12 Speed|
|Crankset / BB Conpatibility||DUB|
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Gambacli ships all over the world, you can add your products to the cart and get an estimate of the shipping costs. All shipping services have a tracking number which is emailed to the customer once the order has been shipped so that they can track the process (please note that for some services the tracking number will only be available after 24 hours).
COURIER AND DELIVERY TIMES
Gambacicli uses different couriers depending on the package size.
- For non-bulky packages: Standard UPS (2-5 days)
- For bulky packages: DPD (4-5 days)
- For non-bulky packages: UPS Saver (2 days USA and 3-4 days Asia / rest of the world)
- For bulky packages (wheels, maintenance stands, rollers, bicycles...): usually EMS (10/15 days)
The shipment of orders in which the cart provides confirmation of availability of all items is guaranteed within 48h (excluding holidays). In 95% of cases, the fulfillment of the order takes place the working day following receipt.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal.