The Sram RED front derailleur, thanks to Yaw technology, changes everything, eliminating the need for shifter trim. Instead of simply moving back and forth, the derailleur cage actually rotates to maintain a consistent angular relationship with the chain. As a result, shifts feel more direct and precise. Combined with the Sram RED crankset and X-GlideR chainrings, it delivers an unmatched performance advantage in front shifting.
- Sram Road 11-speed compatible
- Yaw Technology
- Slim spring design eliminates frame interference
- Optimized for shifting with X-GlideR chainrings
- Precision install markings
- Integrated chain spotter protects your frame without adding any extra clunk and adjusts independently of the derailleur itself
- SPEEDS 2x11
- MATERIAL Aluminum outer cage, Tool steel inner cage, Composite tail
- OUTER CAGE Aluminum
- COMPATIBILITY Sram RED 22 & Force 22 Front Shift-Brake levers & X-GlideR Chainrings, Sram R2C Aero SL-1190 shifters, Sram R2C Aero SL-1150 shifters, Sram 900 Aero brake levers, Sram 500 Aero brake levers
- FINISH Falcon grey & black anodized finish
- TECHNOLOGY HIGHLIGHT(S) Yaw
- WEIGHT 69g (braze-on), Chain spotter: 10.2g
|Speed Number||11 Speed|
|Front Derailleur Type||No|
|Derailleur Clamp Size||No|
Write Your Own Review
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Gambacli ships all over the world, you can add your products to the cart and get an estimate of the shipping costs. All shipping services have a tracking number which is emailed to the customer once the order has been shipped so that they can track the process (please note that for some services the tracking number will only be available after 24 hours).
COURIER AND DELIVERY TIMES
Gambacicli uses different couriers depending on the package size.
- For non-bulky packages: Standard UPS (2-5 days)
- For bulky packages: DPD (4-5 days)
- For non-bulky packages: UPS Saver (2 days USA and 3-4 days Asia / rest of the world)
- For bulky packages (wheels, maintenance stands, rollers, bicycles...): usually EMS (10/15 days)
The shipment of orders in which the cart provides confirmation of availability of all items is guaranteed within 48h (excluding holidays). In 95% of cases, the fulfillment of the order takes place the working day following receipt.