Sram Code R Hydraulic Disc Brake Set
- Use: MTB Trail, Enduro
- Series: Code
- Brake lever: Code R
- Brake caliper: G2 (1-piece construction)
- Number of pistons: 4
- Lever material: Aluminum
- Reach adjust: Yes (Tool-free)
- Reversible levers: Yes
- Mount: Clamp
- Brake hose length (front / rear): 950 / 2000 mm
- Hydraulic fluid: DOT 5.1
- Pads: Steel-backed metal sintered (supplied)
- Weight (manufacturer): 630 gr.
- Colour: Diffusion Black
Disc brake kit assembled and purged, ready to use. Lever clamp, insert and olive to shorten the tube included. Disc brake rotors and adapters not included.
|Disc Size||Without disc|
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Gambacli ships all over the world, you can add your products to the cart and get an estimate of the shipping costs. All shipping services have a tracking number which is emailed to the customer once the order has been shipped so that they can track the process (please note that for some services the tracking number will only be available after 24 hours).
COURIER AND DELIVERY TIMES
Gambacicli uses different couriers depending on the package size.
- For non-bulky packages: Standard UPS (2-5 days)
- For bulky packages: DPD (4-5 days)
- For non-bulky packages: UPS Saver (2 days USA and 3-4 days Asia / rest of the world)
- For bulky packages (wheels, maintenance stands, rollers, bicycles...): usually EMS (10/15 days)
The shipment of orders in which the cart provides confirmation of availability of all items is guaranteed within 48h (excluding holidays). In 95% of cases, the fulfillment of the order takes place the working day following receipt.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal.