- Provides 20g of protein isolate which contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass
- Contains 2g of Leucine to increase the content of essential Amino Acids.
- Use after exercise to replenish your energy stores fast
- Ideal for lactose intolerant individuals
- Suitable for: Vegetarians; Coeliacs; Gluten Free; Wheat Free; Nut Free. Contains Soy.
- Contents: 50g sachet
This product is designed to be consumed within 30 minutes post-exercise and not mixed with milk as it will slow down the absorption rate.
Carbohydrate is your body's main fuel for moderate to high intensity exercise. During training and competition, our bodies can absorb around 60g of carbohydrate per hour, meaning that demand will outstrip the supply of energy. This shortfall is met by using your glycogen stores, which must be replenished post exercise so you are able to perform well in your next session.
REGO Rapid Recovery contains high quality protein with a complete amino acid profile enhanced by the addition of 2g of Leucine. A vitamin and mineral profile has also been included to support the recovery process by contributing to normal muscle function and protein synthesis
Nutrition Facts: visit SiS Science in Sport website
Write Your Own Review
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account