• Wide pivot link increases torsional rigidity
• Dual Pull design for use with top or bottom cable routing
• The regular Multi-fit band clamp assures easy and secure fit on any frame type
• Reinforced light weight chain guide cage adds rigidity and improved response
• Angled inner chain guide tail for increased tyre clearance
• Compatible with Dyna-Sys 10-speed
• Specifically developed for 68 and 73 mm bottom bracket shells with a 48.8 mm chain line
• 66-69 degree chainstay to seat tube angle range
• 44-38 tooth outer ring compatible inner: 14 teeth
• Easy access angled adjustment screws and clamp bolt
|Speed Number||10 Speed|
|Front Derailleur Type||Bottom Clamp|
|Derailleur Clamp Size||34,9 mm|
Write Your Own Review
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Gambacli ships all over the world, you can add your products to the cart and get an estimate of the shipping costs. All shipping services have a tracking number which is emailed to the customer once the order has been shipped so that they can track the process (please note that for some services the tracking number will only be available after 24 hours).
COURIER AND DELIVERY TIMES
Gambacicli uses different couriers depending on the package size.
- For non-bulky packages: Standard UPS (2-5 days)
- For bulky packages: DPD (4-5 days)
- For non-bulky packages: UPS Saver (2 days USA and 3-4 days Asia / rest of the world)
- For bulky packages (wheels, maintenance stands, rollers, bicycles...): usually EMS (10/15 days)
The shipment of orders in which the cart provides confirmation of availability of all items is guaranteed within 48h (excluding holidays). In 95% of cases, the fulfillment of the order takes place the working day following receipt.