Shimano GRX ST-RX600 / BR-RX400 Shift / Disc Brake Set
- Use: Gravel / Adventure
- The ST-RX600 control offers light and efficient shifting for racing on mixed terrain
- Ergonomic design improves comfort and the non-slip brake lever with rough finish increases control over rough terrain
- Reach Adjust: the brake lever is equipped with a mechanism for adjusting the excursion
- Dual Control Lever: the lever performs braking and shifting functions and is easy and intuitive to use
- One Way Bleading: simple and clean purge system
- Use: Gravel / Adventure
- Series: GRX 600
- Speed: 2x11
- Type of controls: mechanical (Dual Control)
- Levers materials: Resin + Steel @ Aluminum
- Brake type: Hydraulic
- Caliper mounting: Flat Mount
- Caliper pistons: 2
- Pistons material: Resin
- Caliper material: Aluminum
- Pads: L03A in resin with fin
- Hydraulic fluid: Mineral oil
- Hydraulic hoses: SM-BH90-JK
- Hydraulic hose (front / rear): 1000 / 1700 mm
- Weight (manufacturer, single kit front): 420 gr.
- 2x ST-RX600 controls
- 2x BR-RX400 disc brake calipers with J-Kit hydraulic hose and L03A resin pads with fins
- Front Flat Mount adapter for 160/180 mm disc
- 2x Flat Mount screws for 25mm frame
- 2x Shimano Transport Lock
Ssheath and olive / pin for shortening the tubes not included.
Delivered with Gambacicli packaging, more information on packaging.
|Speed Number||11 Speed|
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Gambacli ships all over the world, you can add your products to the cart and get an estimate of the shipping costs. All shipping services have a tracking number which is emailed to the customer once the order has been shipped so that they can track the process (please note that for some services the tracking number will only be available after 24 hours).
COURIER AND DELIVERY TIMES
Gambacicli uses different couriers depending on the package size.
- For non-bulky packages: Standard UPS (2-5 days)
- For bulky packages: DPD (4-5 days)
- For non-bulky packages: UPS Saver (2 days USA and 3-4 days Asia / rest of the world)
- For bulky packages (wheels, maintenance stands, rollers, bicycles...): usually EMS (10/15 days)
The shipment of orders in which the cart provides confirmation of availability of all items is guaranteed within 48h (excluding holidays). In 95% of cases, the fulfillment of the order takes place the working day following receipt.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal.
Login and Registration Form