Shimano Dura-Ace RT-CL900 Center Lock Disc Rotor
- Quieter than ever before, but with superb and consistent braking performance on any long steep descent thanks to excellent heat dispersion
- New arm shape is sturdier and offers quieter operation
- High heat dispersion paint enhances performance
- Use: Road
- Series: Dura-Ace R9200
- Mount Type: Center Lock
- Locking ring: Internal (included)
- Construction: 2 pieces
- Disc material: Steel / aluminum / steel
- Spider material: Steel
- Cooling fins: Yes
- Color: Black / Silver
DIMENSIONS and WEIGHT (manufacturer)
- 140mm - 90g.
- 160mm - 114g.
ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA
The disc brake rotor with Freeza technology quickly dissipates heat for more consistent braking performance in extreme conditions, offering long pad life, less loss of efficiency and lower noise. Lightweight and highly efficient three-layer sandwich construction in stainless steel / aluminum / stainless steel improves heat dissipation.
The Center Lock system makes it possible to install the rotor easily with keyway inserts and a stop ring. Retaining ring mounting system reduces total man-hours and installation and de-installation time. In addition, the solid fastening by keyway inserts enhances precision and rigidity while increasing braking efficiency.
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Gambacli ships all over the world, you can add your products to the cart and get an estimate of the shipping costs. All shipping services have a tracking number which is emailed to the customer once the order has been shipped so that they can track the process (please note that for some services the tracking number will only be available after 24 hours).
COURIER AND DELIVERY TIMES
Gambacicli uses different couriers depending on the package size.
- For non-bulky packages: Standard UPS (2-5 days)
- For bulky packages: DPD (4-5 days)
- For non-bulky packages: UPS Saver (2 days USA and 3-4 days Asia / rest of the world)
- For bulky packages (wheels, maintenance stands, rollers, bicycles...): usually EMS (10/15 days)
The shipment of orders in which the cart provides confirmation of availability of all items is guaranteed within 48h (excluding holidays). In 95% of cases, the fulfillment of the order takes place the working day following receipt.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal.
Login and Registration Form