Saris H3 Direct Drive Smart Trainer
- Quieter Than Ever: all new drive system shaves decibels off previous generations.
- Precise Training: +/- 2% power accuracy.
- Controlled and Consistent: electromagnetic resistance provides a measured workout every time.
- Direct Drive Design: widest bike compatibility and eliminates wheel slips.
- No External Sensors Required: measures speed, cadence and power.
- Seamless Integration: connects to indoor cycling apps with dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth FTMS standards.
- Includes one month subscription to ROUVY virtual training app
- Zwift certified
- BKOOL certified
- Noise level: 59 decibels at 20 mph
- Power Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Resistance Unit: Fast-response electromagnetic
- Sensors: Built-in, speed, cadence, and power
- Grade Simulation: 20%
- Maximum Watts: 2000 at 20 mph
- Maximum Weight (rider and bike): 300 lb.
- Direct drive: Yes, eliminates tire wear
- Flywheel: 20 lb. precision balanced to create realistic inertia
- Folding Legs: Yes, unfold to create widest footprint available for added stability
- Front Wheel Block: Yes, built in
- Carrying Handle: Yes, integrated
- Leveling Feet: Yes, for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Cooling System: Internal, moves air through trainer to keep it cool
- Thermal Sensors: Yes, provide accurate performance data
- When Open L*H*W: 31”x 18.5” x 19.5” (787.4 x 469.9 x 495.3 mm)
- When Closed L*H*W: 8.5” x 18.5” x 19.5” (76.2 x 469.9 x 495.3 mm)
- Weight: 47 lb. / 21.3 kg.
- Headless mode (powered on, not paired to any apps) lets you ride with a progressive resistance curve that matches the Fluid2
- Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth standards
- LED indicator lights confirm connection
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices and indoor cycling applications, including ROUVY, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more. Contact us with questions about compatibility with other software
- Over the air (OTA) firmware updates via Bluetooth devices
- Thru-axle compatible for rear hub widths of 142 mm or 148 mm
- Thru axles with fixed levers may require a Thru Axle Adapter
- Quick-release compatible for rear hub widths of 130 mm and 135 mm
- Compatible with Shimano/SRAM 8-11 speed cassettes
- XD/XDR freehubs sold separately
- Cassette sold separately
- ANT+ and BlueGiga USB dongles sold separately
|Trainer Frame||Direct Transmission|
|Brake Adjust||Remote Electronic with Application, Virtual Reality PC/ Apps|
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Gambacli ships all over the world, you can add your products to the cart and get an estimate of the shipping costs. All shipping services have a tracking number which is emailed to the customer once the order has been shipped so that they can track the process (please note that for some services the tracking number will only be available after 24 hours).
COURIER AND DELIVERY TIMES
Gambacicli uses different couriers depending on the package size.
- For non-bulky packages: Standard UPS (2-5 days)
- For bulky packages: DPD (4-5 days)
- For non-bulky packages: UPS Saver (2 days USA and 3-4 days Asia / rest of the world)
- For bulky packages (wheels, maintenance stands, rollers, bicycles...): usually EMS (10/15 days)
The shipment of orders in which the cart provides confirmation of availability of all items is guaranteed within 48h (excluding holidays). In 95% of cases, the fulfillment of the order takes place the working day following receipt.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal.