- All rounder performing cold weather tyre.
- Tube type
- Versatile, lightweight, for competitions and training
- SmartNET Silica Compound
- ICS - Ideal Contour Shaping
- FGD - Functional Groove Design
- Aramid fiber + SmartNET Silica breaker
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Pressure: 6 - 7.7 Bar
- Color: Black
- Rolling resistance: 3.75/5
- Wet grip: 5/5
- Mileage: 4.25/5
- Puncture resistance: 5/5
- Weight: 3.75/5
- Comfort: 4/5
SIZE - WEIGHT (manufacturer)
- 700x23c (ETRTO 23-622) - 205 gr.
- 700x25c (ETRTO 25-622) - 220 gr.
- 700x28c (ETRTO 28-622) - 250 gr.
SMART TECHNOLOGY, PREMIUM PERFORMANCE
Pirelli technology has long set the standard in the world of motorsports. P Zero™ Velo brings our distinctive Italian design and engineering passion to cycling.
Discover the breakthrough technologies that make these tyres absolutely unique.
Maximum performance with unprecedented rolling efficiency and full confidence. The perfect balance.
ICS – IDEAL CONTOUR SHAPING
Enhanced handling and cornering in all conditions thanks to the unique tyre profile.
FGD – FUNCTIONAL GROOVE DESIGN
The tread design reinvented. To give you what you need, when you need it.
|Size||Ø 700 Corsa - ETRTO 622|
|Tire Type||Tire for Tube|
Write Your Own Review
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account