Northwave Traveller Pant
Our rainproof trousers are dedicated to green commuters, those who choose their bike to get around the urban jungle. It is the essential garment for cycling to work or class flawlessly, even after a ride through traffic on a rainy day.
Every detail has been designed based on the specific needs of commuter cyclists, men and women often struggling with the stress of cosmopolitan life, happy to hop on their bicycle to savour a moment of true freedom.
Northwave's rain trousers are a smart and reliable travel companion for our city traffic heroes.
- Use: Road, MTB, Urban
- Gender: Male
- Season: Autumn, Winter
- Weather conditions: Rainy, Windy
- Leg bottom with elastic for a secure hold below the shoe and for a quick and easy fit, without having to remove your shoes thanks to the long zip positioned on the side of the bottom
- Wide leg design to be comfortably worn over the top of normal casual trousers and to ensure easy pedalling
- Elastic waistband with fabric cord to adjust the closure and make sure the trousers perfectly fit the waist
- Two comfortable side zips allow access to the pockets of the casual trousers
- Taped seams and fabric resistant to up to 10,000 water columns
- Reflective inserts on the knees for increased visibility
- Perfect match with the Urbanite jacket and Traveller Poncho
- Color: Black
Download the Northwave size chart
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Availability is indicated for each item in the relative product sheet. If there are more options (for example color, size, etc.) select the combination of your interest to know the exact availability.
it means that it is immediately available in our warehouse, the indicated availability refers to a single piece, for the purchase of more pieces the necessary quantity must be placed in the cart and then checked the actual availability in the cart.
SHIPPED IN 3-5 DAYS
they are items that can be purchased but are not available for immediate delivery. By purchasing a product with the wording To order, the customer is aware that he is purchasing an unavailable item and therefore there is a wait for the order to be processed (they can be 1-2 days but also 7-8 based on the procurement times of the specific supplier). There is also the possibility that for these articles also the supplier does not have availability: the customer will be promptly notified so that he can cancel whether to wait a longer time or cancel the article or order. Check carefully the indications on the chart before sending the order. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions page.
The average processing time is 1-2 working days if all the products are indicated as available in the cart. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions page.
Delivery times, following receipt of the shipping confirmation email, vary according to the selected courier.
- Italy - TNT courier - Delivery in 1/5 working days
- Italy - Amazon Shipping - Delivery in 24/48h (working days + Saturday & Sunday)
- Italy - GLS courier - Delivery in 1/5 working days
- Italy - BRT courier - Delivery in 24/48h (working days)
- Europe - FedEx courier - Delivery in 2/3 working days
- Europe - DPD courier - Delivery in 3/5 working days
- Europe - Spring GDS postal service - Delivery in 5/9 working days
- Rest of the world - FedEX and UPS courier - Delivery in 5/9 working days
- Rest of the world - EMS postal service - Delivery in 7/10 working days
Delivery times are indicative since shipments are managed directly by the courier and not by Gambacicli. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions page.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal. For each request both before and after the purchase we are always available with the Customer Assistance service via email.