- The 3-ply napped main fabric has a windproof H20 Flex membrane with up to 10,000 mm waterproof protection and four-way stretch for complete freedom of movement
- The BioMap construction positions cuts and seams for the most ergonomic fit
- The ergonomically shaped double collar is custom designed for a race position and ensures the best insulation and protection from the elements
- Double cuffs with an outer membrane protect hands from the cold and bad weather
- Silicone elastic waist gripper
- YKK full zip with zip garage and camlock puller
- 3 back pockets plus a central zipped pocket with camlock puller
- Full reflective border across the pocket area
- S (46) - M (48) - L (50) - XL (52) - XXL (54)
Download Northwave sizing chart
Our apparel works for you. And thinks with you. Strategically positioned stitching prevents any chafing when cycling. A combination of different fabrics provides enhanced breathability or more protection where it’s needed. Plus it ensures muscle compression for improved performance of active muscle groups.
H2O MEMBRANE FLEX
At the core of this specially designed three-ply structure is a breathable membrane that guarantees excellent bad-weather protection by creating a windproof barrier with up to 10,000 mm waterproof protection. Microscopic pores let sweat evaporate while retaining body heat to keep your body warm and dry even on the coldest and dampest days. It also guarantees great freedom of movement.
Write Your Own Review
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account