For the rider in search of efficiency, puncture protection and high grip: +30 % better grip on wet ground on average and +10% resistance to punctures compared to the main competitor.
The MICHELIN PRO4 Service Course offers the best performances for competition with excellent grip, excellent anti-puncture protection and exceptional rider efficiency!
- Low rolling resistance, excellent resistance to wear and a better grip thanks to the Bi-Compound technology.
- Two rubber compunds in one tread: In the centre a rubber mix to give more rigidity and on the shoulder area a rubber compound to give good grip when cornering.
- Excellent protection against punctures thanks to a High Density-Protection ply on top of the casing.
- HD-Protection puncture ply: +10 % better resistance to punctures on average compared to the main competitor!
- New casing ply - 3X150 TPI
- Tread area is our “Bi compound” technology: +30 % better grip on wet ground on average compared to the main competitor
- Even greater grip on wet roads: +30% Optimum width of lateral rubber compounds for superior cornering adhesion
- Tread "Bi Compound", with superior rigidity at the centre of the tread and increased adhesion on tread shoulder.
- A new profile, more peaked to optimise handling and point of contact with the road.
- Even greater puncture resistance: +10% thanks to the "HD Protection anti-puncture sub-tread"
- 700x23C (ETRTO 23-622) - 180 gr.
- 3x150 TPI
- Pressure 6 - 8 bar
|Size||Ø 700 Corsa - ETRTO 622|
|Tire Type||Tire for Tube|
|Tire Size||23 mm|
Write Your Own Review
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account