MET Trenta 3K Carbon Mips Tadej Pogačar LE Road Helmet
- Limited Edition Tadej Pogačar helmet
- Use: Road
- Protection system: MIPS AIR
- Construction: INMOLD Technology
- Inner shell: Built-in carbon frame, EPS
- Outer shell: polycarbonate and expanded polystyrene layer (EPS)
- Adjustment system: MET Safe-T Orbital rotor
- Closure: Clip
- Ventilation: 19 holes
- Extras: Air Lite straps, Glasses holder slots, Rear deflector, Reflective rear decals
- Certifications: CE EN 1078
- Weight (manufacturer, Small): 220 gr.
- Color: Iridescent
- Small (52-56 cm)
- Medium (56-58 cm)
- Large (58-61 cm)
Helmet bag included.
MIPS AIR® PROTECTION SYSTEM
MET Trenta 3K Carbon MIPS offers maximum performance without compromising when it comes to safety, ventilation and weight. The MIPS AIR® protection system is integrated into the padding, maintaining the distinctive lightness of Trenta 3K Carbon, with the addition of the most advanced rotational force management system in case of specific impacts. MIPS AIR® replaces traditional padding and has been developed and designed to be as light as possible.
Luminous and full of iridescent details, the Tadej Pogačar Limited Edition has a multi-faceted, unique and captivating design. Developed in collaboration with Tadej, MET Trenta 3K Carbon embodies the traits and characteristics of the multifaceted Slovenian talent.
What if we told you that Tadej's iconic wisps are created from the helmet's vented design that channels air and draws strands of hair dancing through the vents?
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Availability is indicated for each item in the relative product sheet. If there are more options (for example color, size, etc.) select the combination of your interest to know the exact availability.
it means that it is immediately available in our warehouse, the indicated availability refers to a single piece, for the purchase of more pieces the necessary quantity must be placed in the cart and then checked the actual availability in the cart.
SHIPPED IN 3-5 DAYS
they are items that can be purchased but are not available for immediate delivery. By purchasing a product with the wording To order, the customer is aware that he is purchasing an unavailable item and therefore there is a wait for the order to be processed (they can be 1-2 days but also 7-8 based on the procurement times of the specific supplier). There is also the possibility that for these articles also the supplier does not have availability: the customer will be promptly notified so that he can cancel whether to wait a longer time or cancel the article or order. Check carefully the indications on the chart before sending the order. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions page.
The average processing time is 1-2 working days if all the products are indicated as available in the cart. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions page.
Delivery times, following receipt of the shipping confirmation email, vary according to the selected courier.
- Italy - TNT courier - Delivery in 1/5 working days
- Italy - Amazon Shipping - Delivery in 24/48h (working days + Saturday & Sunday)
- Italy - GLS courier - Delivery in 1/5 working days
- Italy - BRT courier - Delivery in 24/48h (working days)
- Europe - FedEx courier - Delivery in 2/3 working days
- Europe - DPD courier - Delivery in 3/5 working days
- Europe - Spring GDS postal service - Delivery in 5/9 working days
- Rest of the world - FedEX and UPS courier - Delivery in 5/9 working days
- Rest of the world - EMS postal service - Delivery in 7/10 working days
Delivery times are indicative since shipments are managed directly by the courier and not by Gambacicli. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions page.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal.