- HES CONSTRUCTION / Helps the energy management of the helmet by spreading the force of the impact out over the full shell instead of it being localised in one area.
- IN-MOULDING INTELLIGENT FUSION / Different densities of material, depending on the characteristics of each model.
- SAFE-T ADVANCED / Our top of the range retention system provides the best weight and comfort ratio. 25% lighter than the Safe T Smart, the Safe T Advanced is welded which helps to reduce the weight. The contact points have increased comfort with a larger cradle surface area which is also designed to aid ventilation at the back of the head. The micro adjust dial offers very precise movements with 2mm per click for horizontal adjustment. The vertical adjustment offers 4 steps for the perfect fit. As standard on all of our helmets, the retention features a full 360 degrees retention ring which fits around the head bringing unparalleled comfort with a very secure fit.
- KEVLAR STRAPS / Lighter, stronger and more breathable than a normal helmet strap. They also do not stick to the face as easily when temperatures begin to increase. The new cam divider is easy to adjust and holds the strap securely in place.
- REMOVABLE VISOR
- MULTI POSITION / Allows fine tuning of the visor position.
- INTEGRATED AIR INTAKE / Actively helps cool the head by directing the air through the helmet.
- GEL 02 FRONT PAD / Is hypo-allergenic, anti-bacterial and made from biomedical gel which helps to keep the head cooler, is more durable and won’t smell of sweat
- COOLMAX TM INTERNAL PADDING / Strategically placed to provide the best comfort and sweat absorption.
- REFLECTIVE STICKERS / At the rear of the helmet make you more visible.
- CERTIFICATION CE EN 1078 AUS AS/NZ 2063 US CPSC 1203
- M 54 -58 cm
- L 59 -62 cm
- M/L 270/330 gr.
Write Your Own Review
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account