- Pair: 1575 gr.
- Front: 723 gr.
- Rear: 852 gr.
- Material: Maxtal
- Height: 22mm
- Joint: welded (SUP)
- Drilling: Fore (fully sealed rim with no rim tape)
- Disc brake specific profile
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Tire: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Internal width: 19mm
- ETRTO size: 622x19TC Road
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, elliptical aero, double butted (patented)
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminum
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2, contactless
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), front and rear
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360 double ratchet system
- Front: Quick release and 12x100 through axle compatible
- Rear: Quick Release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible
- Disc standard: Center Lock (R) only
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram or XD-Road
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
- Front axle: 12x100 thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with included adapters. Not compatible with 15mm through axles.
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with optional adapters
COMPATIBLE ADAPTERS AND FREEWHEEL BODIES
- 12mm front hub cap ([LV2680500] - Delivered with the wheel)
- 12x142 rear axle adapters ([LV2510700] - Delivered with the wheel)
- 12 to 9mm rear adapter for quick release ([LV2510800]
- ID360 Shimano/Sram Light freewheel body ([LV3850100])
- ID360 Campagnolo freewheel body ([LV3440100])
- ID360 XD-R freewheel body ([LV2580100])
- ID360 Shimano/Sram freewheel body ([LV3430100] - Delivered on the wheel)
- Front QR adapters
- UST valve and accessories
- User guide
- ASTM CATEGORY 2: road and offroad with jumps less than 15cm
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels doesnn't exceed 120kg, bike included
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32mm
- Max. Pressure: see indication on wheel and tyre. If they differ, use the lowest of the 2
|Size||Ø 700 Corsa - ETRTO 622|
|Brake Type||Disk Center Lock|
|Freehub Type||Campagnolo 9-10-11-12s, Shimano/SRAM 9-10-11s, Sram XDr 12v|
Write Your Own Review
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Gambacli ships all over the world, you can add your products to the cart and get an estimate of the shipping costs. All shipping services have a tracking number which is emailed to the customer once the order has been shipped so that they can track the process (please note that for some services the tracking number will only be available after 24 hours).
COURIER AND DELIVERY TIMES
Gambacicli uses different couriers depending on the package size.
- For non-bulky packages: Standard UPS (2-5 days)
- For bulky packages: DPD (4-5 days)
- For non-bulky packages: UPS Saver (2 days USA and 3-4 days Asia / rest of the world)
- For bulky packages (wheels, maintenance stands, rollers, bicycles...): usually EMS (10/15 days)
The shipment of orders in which the cart provides confirmation of availability of all items is guaranteed within 48h (excluding holidays). In 95% of cases, the fulfillment of the order takes place the working day following receipt.