Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL UST Disc Wheelset
Now we’ve added our UST Road Tubeless technology to make the Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL UST even faster. Eliminating the tube also eliminates friction, so you roll faster with greater efficiency. And now you can run lower tire pressures in the Yksion Pro UST Tubeless tires for increased comfort and a reduced risk of flats. As a bonus, the UST system including sealant weighs less than a traditional tube and tire system.
This disc brake specific version benefits from an increased width to 21mm (internal). As the air volume increases, rolling resistance decreases and comfort is improved. The specific outer shape was defined according to the NACA requierement: 26mm external width for 32mm depth provide the best balance of low weight and rotational mass for easier faster climbing, and aerodynamics for fast downhills and valley transitions.
The spokes are using our patented elliptical bladed shape for increased aerodynamics. Being double butted they are light and improves the ride quality. Using 24 spokes front rear creates high stiffness, low weight and long-term reliability.
The Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL UST Disc also includes our new Instant Drive 360 freewheel system hubs for fast engagement, high axle stiffness and great durability. And if you need to service it, the tool-free design makes it simpler than ever.
The front hub is convertible from 12mm thru-axle to quick release while the rear wheel comes with a 12x142 thru-axle and is convertible to quick release.
The freewheel system is compatible with Shimano/SRAM and can be converted to Campagnolo or SRAM XD with optional driver bodies.
- Front axle: 12mm thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with included adapters. Convertible to 15mm with complete axle replacement
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with included adapters
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
COMPATIBLE ADAPTERS AND FREEWHEEL BODIES
- ID360 Shimano / Sram freewheel body (V3430101 - Delivered on the wheel)
- ID360 XD-R freewheel body (V2580101)
- ID360 Campagnolo freewheel body (V3440101)
- ID360 Shimano / Sram Light freewheel body (V3850101)
- 12x135 rear axle adapters (V2510901)
- 12 to 9mm rear adapter for quick release (V2510801 - Delivered with the wheel)
- 12x142 rear axle adapters (V2510701 - Delivered with the wheel)
- 15mm axle (Center lock: V2252401, 6 Bolts: V2252301) + 15mm fork rest (B4104401)
- 12 to 9mm front adapter for quick release (V2680301 - Delivered with the wheel)
- Pair without tyre: 1495 grams
- Front without tyre: 685 grams
- Rear without tyre: 810 grams
- Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), front and rear
- Front: Quick release, 12x100 and 15x100 through axle compatible
- Rear: Quick Release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Max. Pressure: see indication on wheel and tyre. If they differ, use the lowest of the 2
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 1 : road only
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x21TC ROAD
- Height: 32mm
- Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape
- Material: 3K carbon fibers
- Drilling: traditional
- Internal width: 21 mm
- Disc brake specific profile
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Shape: straight pull, aero, double butted
- Nipples: aluminum, ABS
- Material: steel
- Lacing: front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Front and Rear Tread: 11 Storm single compound
- Yksion Pro UST
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Disc standard: Center Lock(R) only
- Color: Black only
- Tyre sealant syringe
- Rear QR adapters for Instant Drive 360
- Mavic tyre sealant (rear wheel)
- Tubeless rim tape
- Front QR adapters
- UST valve and accessories
- User guide
|Size||Ø 700 Corsa - ETRTO 622|
|Tire Size||28 mm|
|Brake Type||Disk Center Lock|
|Freehub Type||Shimano/SRAM (9-10-11v)|
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Gambacli ships all over the world, you can add your products to the cart and get an estimate of the shipping costs. All shipping services have a tracking number which is emailed to the customer once the order has been shipped so that they can track the process (please note that for some services the tracking number will only be available after 24 hours).
COURIER AND DELIVERY TIMES
Gambacicli uses different couriers depending on the package size.
- For non-bulky packages: Standard UPS (2-5 days)
- For bulky packages: DPD (4-5 days)
- For non-bulky packages: UPS Saver (2 days USA and 3-4 days Asia / rest of the world)
- For bulky packages (wheels, maintenance stands, rollers, bicycles...): usually EMS (10/15 days)
The shipment of orders in which the cart provides confirmation of availability of all items is guaranteed within 48h (excluding holidays). In 95% of cases, the fulfillment of the order takes place the working day following receipt.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal.