Mavic Crossride FTS-X 29" MTB Wheelset
Our Crossride FTS-X uses a proven Mavic construction. And for 2016 it gets a completely new, sleeved rim that's wider and lighter for better comfort and control, to go with a proven FTS-X rear hub. The result is one of the best-value wheelsets on the market.
Tested as a system
Spokes are round, with 24 at the front and rear to offer stiffness and reliability. And like all Mavic wheels, they are straight pulled to be a true wheel system, with all components developed and tested together to ensure performance and reliability.
Compatible and practical
On the practical side, the front hub is compatible with 9mm and 15mm axles (adapters and QR delivered) and the rear hub can only fit a 9x135mm (QR) frame.
- Front axle: convertible from 15mm thru axle to Quick Release with included adapters
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram
- Pair 29" without tyre: 2075 grams
- Front 29" without tyre: 940 grams
- Rear 29" without tyre: 1135 grams
- Axle material: front aluminum, rear steel
- Freewheel: FTS-X steel
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Sealed cartridge bearings (QRM)
- Recommended tyre sizes: 36 mm to 64 mm (1.4" to 2.5")
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 3 : CROSS COUNTRY AND TRAIL RIDING
- ETRTO size 29": 622x21C
- Joint: sleeved
- Valve hole diameter: 8,5 mm with pop off reducer
- Drilling: traditional
- Tyre: tubetype
- Internal width: 21 mm
- Material: S6000 Aluminum
- Nipples: steel, ABS
- Material: steel
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Shape: straight pull, round
- Disc standard : 6 Bolts only
- Color: Black only
- Front QR adapters
- Valve reducer
- Rim tape
- User guide
- BR101 quick releases
|Size||29 MTB - ETRTO 622|
|Tire Type||Tire for Tube|
|Front Hub||PP15 + QR|
|Rear Hub||9x135mm (QR)|
|Brake Type||Disk 6 Hole|
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Gambacli ships all over the world, you can add your products to the cart and get an estimate of the shipping costs. All shipping services have a tracking number which is emailed to the customer once the order has been shipped so that they can track the process (please note that for some services the tracking number will only be available after 24 hours).
COURIER AND DELIVERY TIMES
Gambacicli uses different couriers depending on the package size.
- For non-bulky packages: Standard UPS (2-5 days)
- For bulky packages: DPD (4-5 days)
- For non-bulky packages: UPS Saver (2 days USA and 3-4 days Asia / rest of the world)
- For bulky packages (wheels, maintenance stands, rollers, bicycles...): usually EMS (10/15 days)
The shipment of orders in which the cart provides confirmation of availability of all items is guaranteed within 48h (excluding holidays). In 95% of cases, the fulfillment of the order takes place the working day following receipt.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal.
Login and Registration Form