Mavic Crossmax SLS 29" Boost MTB Wheelset
- Front axle: 15x110 Boost thru axle
- Rear axle: 12x148 Boost thru axle
- Freewheel: Shimano HG9, XD or Micro Spline
COMPATIBLE ADAPTERS AND FREEWHEEL BODIES
- ID360 Shimano Micro Spline alloy freewheel body (LV3990100)
- Boost : Torque Caps (LV2374400)
- ID360 Sram XD freewheel body (LV3740100)
- ID360 Shimano HG9 alloy freewheel body (LV3780100)
- Pair 29" without tyre: 1595 grams
- Front 29" without tyre: 735 grams
- Rear 29" without tyre: 860 grams
- Infinity Hubs
- Axles: Front 15X110 Boost ; Rear 12X148 Boost
- Hub available with 6-bolt or center lock (R) brake rotors
- Instant Drive 360 freewheel technology
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels doesnn't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 3 : CROSS COUNTRY
- Recommended tyre sizes: 50mm to 76mm (2.0" to 3.0")
- Asymmetrical rim design
- Black Shield treatment (protects your rim against impacts and scratches)
- Hookless profile
- Internal width: 25 mm
- ETRTO size 29": 622x25TSS
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Fore tapeless tubeless technology
- SUP welding technology
- Material: S6000 Aluminum
- Tire: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Material: Maxtal
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2, contactless
- Shape: straight pull, flat, double butted
- Material: steel
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminum
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Freewheel: SRAM XD, Shimano HG9, Shimano Micro-Spline
- Hub width : Boost only (front 110, rear 148)
- Disc standard : 6 Bolts or Center Lock (only for Shimano Micro spline version)
- Fore adjustment wrench
- 2 replacement spokes with each wheel
- Multifonction adjustment wrench (delivered with rear wheel)
- UST valve and accessories
|Size||29 MTB - ETRTO 622|
|Front Hub||15x110mm (BOOST)|
|Rear Hub||12x148mm (BOOST)|
|Brake Type||Disk 6 Hole|
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Availability is indicated for each item in the relative product sheet. If there are more options (for example color, size, etc.) select the combination of your interest to know the exact availability.
it means that it is immediately available in our warehouse, the indicated availability refers to a single piece, for the purchase of more pieces the necessary quantity must be placed in the cart and then checked the actual availability in the cart.
SHIPPED IN 3-5 DAYS
they are items that can be purchased but are not available for immediate delivery. By purchasing a product with the wording To order, the customer is aware that he is purchasing an unavailable item and therefore there is a wait for the order to be processed (they can be 1-2 days but also 7-8 based on the procurement times of the specific supplier). There is also the possibility that for these articles also the supplier does not have availability: the customer will be promptly notified so that he can cancel whether to wait a longer time or cancel the article or order. Check carefully the indications on the chart before sending the order. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions page.
The average processing time is 1-2 working days if all the products are indicated as available in the cart. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions page.
Delivery times, following receipt of the shipping confirmation email, vary according to the selected courier.
- Italy - TNT courier - Delivery in 1/5 working days
- Italy - Amazon Shipping - Delivery in 24/48h (working days + Saturday & Sunday)
- Italy - GLS courier - Delivery in 1/5 working days
- Italy - BRT courier - Delivery in 24/48h (working days)
- Europe - FedEx courier - Delivery in 2/3 working days
- Europe - DPD courier - Delivery in 3/5 working days
- Europe - Spring GDS postal service - Delivery in 5/9 working days
- Rest of the world - FedEX and UPS courier - Delivery in 5/9 working days
- Rest of the world - EMS postal service - Delivery in 7/10 working days
Delivery times are indicative since shipments are managed directly by the courier and not by Gambacicli. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions page.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal. For each request both before and after the purchase we are always available with the Customer Assistance service via email.