Mavic Crossmax Pro Carbon 27,5" BOOST MTB Wheelset
- Front axle: BOOST 15 x 110 mm thru axle
- Rear axle: BOOST 12 x 148 mm thru axle
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram or XD
- Pair 650b/27,5" without tyre: 1470 grams
- Front 650b/27,5" without tyre: 680 grams
- Rear 650b/27,5" without tyre: 790 grams
- Freewheel: ITS-4 alloy
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings (QRM+)
- Recommended tyre sizes: 36 mm to 64 mm (1.4" to 2.5")
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 3 : CROSS COUNTRY AND TRAIL RIDING
- Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape
- Hookless profile
- ETRTO size 27,5": 584x23TSS
- Internal width: 23 mm
- Material: 100% Unidirectional carbon fiber
- Drilling: traditional
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Joint: SUP
- Shape: straight pull, flat, double butted
- Material: steel
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Hub width: Boost (front 110, rear 148)
- Disc standard: 6 Bolts only
- Color: Black only
- Tubeless rim tape
- Multifonction adjustment wrench
- UST valve and accessories
- User guide
- BX601 quick releases
|Size||27.5 MTB - ETRTO 584|
|Front Hub||15x110mm (BOOST)|
|Rear Hub||12x148mm (BOOST)|
|Brake Type||Disk 6 Hole|
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Gambacli ships all over the world, you can add your products to the cart and get an estimate of the shipping costs. All shipping services have a tracking number which is emailed to the customer once the order has been shipped so that they can track the process (please note that for some services the tracking number will only be available after 24 hours).
COURIER AND DELIVERY TIMES
Gambacicli uses different couriers depending on the package size.
- For non-bulky packages: Standard UPS (2-5 days)
- For bulky packages: DPD (4-5 days)
- For non-bulky packages: UPS Saver (2 days USA and 3-4 days Asia / rest of the world)
- For bulky packages (wheels, maintenance stands, rollers, bicycles...): usually EMS (10/15 days)
The shipment of orders in which the cart provides confirmation of availability of all items is guaranteed within 48h (excluding holidays). In 95% of cases, the fulfillment of the order takes place the working day following receipt.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal.