Mavic Crossmax Carbon XL R 29" Boost MTB Wheelset
The new Crossmax Carbon XL R has what it takes to be your trusted partner for all your trail explorations. When it comes to carbon MTB wheels, there is such a thing as too stiff. That’s why the Crossmax Carbon XL R rim was developed around a low-profile shape and a specific carbon layup that produces just enough vertical compliance to smooth out the ride quality without compromising the ability to climb and corner with efficiency and precision. The rims have an asymmetric shape and are 30mm wide, designed to perfectly fit and optimize the performance of any modern trail riding tire.
We use 24 straight-pull spokes to further dial in the sweet spot between lateral stiffness and vertical compliance. The Infinity hubs feature a stiffer and lighter construction and are enhanced by the ultra-reliable ID360 double ratchet system for fast engagement. Weighing only 1610g, it’s a wheelset that lets you forget the trail and find your flow. It’s available with 6-bolt or center lock disc mounts and is compatible with Shimano HG9, SRAM XD, and Micro Spline freewheel bodies.
- Use: MTB Trail
- Tire type: Tubeless Ready
- Rim diameter: 29" (622x26TSS Hookles)
- Rim material: Carbon
- Internal channel width: 30 mm
- External rim width: 35 mm
- Spokes: Steel (straight pull, flat, double butted)
- Nipples: Steel (ABS)
- Hubs material: Aluminum
- Bearings: Steel (QRM Auto)
- Freewheel system: Instant Drive 360
- ASTM category: 4
- Weight limit (system): 150 kg
- Weight (manufacturer, front / rear / pair): 740 / 870 / 1610 gr.
- Colour: Carbon
- Braking system: Disc 6 holes I.S. or Center Loc
- Front hub: Boost 15/110 mm
- Rear hub Boost 12/148 mm
- Tire compatibility: 2,35"-3,0"
FREEHUB BODY COMPATIBILITY
- Shimano HG (10/11s) 6 Holes
- Shimano Micro Spline (12s) Center Loc
- Sram XD (11/12s) 6 Holes
- UST valve and accessories
- Pre-installed tubeless rim tape
- Multifonction adjustment wrench (delivered with rear wheel)
- 2 replacement spokes with each wheel
Thru axle not included.
|Size||29 MTB - ETRTO 622|
|Front Hub||15x110mm (BOOST)|
|Rear Hub||12x148mm (BOOST)|
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Gambacli ships all over the world, you can add your products to the cart and get an estimate of the shipping costs. All shipping services have a tracking number which is emailed to the customer once the order has been shipped so that they can track the process (please note that for some services the tracking number will only be available after 24 hours).
COURIER AND DELIVERY TIMES
Gambacicli uses different couriers depending on the package size.
- For non-bulky packages: Standard UPS (2-5 days)
- For bulky packages: DPD (4-5 days)
- For non-bulky packages: UPS Saver (2 days USA and 3-4 days Asia / rest of the world)
- For bulky packages (wheels, maintenance stands, rollers, bicycles...): usually EMS (10/15 days)
The shipment of orders in which the cart provides confirmation of availability of all items is guaranteed within 48h (excluding holidays). In 95% of cases, the fulfillment of the order takes place the working day following receipt.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal.
Login and Registration Form