Mavic Cosmic SLR 45 Disc Road Wheelset
A new rim laminate coupled with our exclusive Fore Carbon technology leaves the upper rim bridge intact and reinforces the rim only where needed, saving 40g per rim. The spokes attach to the rim without any need to drill the upper rim bed, so no rim tape is required. That means more weight savings (30g) and less hassle when it comes to set up or repair tubeless tyres. The new shape of the rim bed makes it easier than ever to mount and remove tires. UST Tubeless setup means no tube, so no friction, and more air volume means a smoother ride. The result is a faster ride with super low rolling resistance. At last, our patented elliptical spokes save another 5 watts.
Our new Infinity hub platform optimizes the spoke lacing for efficient power transfer through highly controlled spoke tension. The Instant Drive 360 freewheel with automatic bearing preload adjustment (QRM Auto) provides fast engagement, high stiffness and added durability. It's available for Shimano and SRAM XD-Road driver bodies and can convert to Campagnolo with an optional driver body. It's compatible with a 12x100 axle up front, and 12x142 rear, and converts to Quick Release with supplied adapters. For Center Lock disc rotors only.
These wheels are designed, engineered and patented by Mavic in Annecy, France, and are 100% handmade in our European carbon factory.
- Use: Road
- Tire type: Tubeless Ready
- Rim diameter: 622x19TC Road
- Rim material: Carbon
- Rim height (front / rear): 45 /45 mm
- Internal channel width: 19 mm
- Spokes (front / rear): 24 / 24
- Spokes: Steel (straight pull, elliptical aero, double butted)
- Nipples: Aluminum (Fore integrated)
- Hubs: Aluminum (Infinity Hub)
- Bearings: Steel (QRM auto)
- Freewheel body system: ID360
- Weight (manufacturer, front / rear / pair): 670 / 800 / 1470 gr.
- ASTM category: 2
- Weight limit (system): 120 kg
- Colour: Black
- Braking system: Disc Center Lock
- Front axle: 12x100 mm *
- Rear axle: 12x142 mm *
- Recommended tyre width: 25/32-622
FREEHUB BODY COMPATIBILITY
- Shimano HG (Shimano/SRAM 10/11s)
- Sram XDr (12s)
- Campagnolo N3W (11/12/13s)
- Campagnolo (9/10/11/12s)
- UST valves and accessories
- User manual
* Through axle, discs and disc lockrings not included.
|Size||Ø 700 Corsa - ETRTO 622|
|Brake Type||Disk Center Lock|
|Freehub Type||Shimano HG, Sram XDR, Campagnolo 12s, Campagnolo N3W|
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Gambacli ships all over the world, you can add your products to the cart and get an estimate of the shipping costs. All shipping services have a tracking number which is emailed to the customer once the order has been shipped so that they can track the process (please note that for some services the tracking number will only be available after 24 hours).
COURIER AND DELIVERY TIMES
Gambacicli uses different couriers depending on the package size.
- For non-bulky packages: Standard UPS (2-5 days)
- For bulky packages: DPD (4-5 days)
- For non-bulky packages: UPS Saver (2 days USA and 3-4 days Asia / rest of the world)
- For bulky packages (wheels, maintenance stands, rollers, bicycles...): usually EMS (10/15 days)
The shipment of orders in which the cart provides confirmation of availability of all items is guaranteed within 48h (excluding holidays). In 95% of cases, the fulfillment of the order takes place the working day following receipt.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal.
Login and Registration Form