Mavic Allroad Pro Carbon SL Ruote Gravel Wheelset
The Allroad Pro Carbon SL features cutting-edge technologies, blending our proven expertise in building race-winning road rims with the lightweight strength and durability of our MTB wheels. The full carbon rims have a 23mm inner rim width and feature our UST tubeless technology. This gives them a super dynamic feel and the added puncture resistance of tubeless tires. The rims are compatible with a wide range of tires (28mm to 62mm), giving you the freedom to choose based on the terrain you are riding.
Lightweight double-butted steel spokes produce just enough vertical compliance to take the edge off rough roads. The wheels feature 24 spokes front and rear for optimized distribution of braking forces. It’s everything you need to tackle rough roads, gravel or dirt with maximum speed and control.
Our Instant Drive 360 freewheel coupled with our automatic bearing preload adjustment (QRM Auto) delivers fast engagement and durability. Engineered specifically for disc brakes, it's compatible with a 12x100 axle up front, and 12x142 rear, and can convert to Quick Release with supplied adapters. The front hub can also be converted to 15mm with an optional axle. It's available for Shimano and Sram XD-Road cassettes and can convert to Campagnolo with an optional driver body.
For Center Lock disc rotors only.
- Use: Allroad, Gravel
- Tire type: Tubeless Ready
- Rim diameter: 622x23TSS Road
- Rim material: 100% UD Carbon
- Rim height (front / rear): 25 mm
- Internal channel width: 23 mm
- Spokes (front / rear): 24 / 24
- Spokes: Steel (straight pull, flat, double butted)
- Nipples: Aluminum (ABS)
- Hubs: Aluminum(QRM auto)
- Bearings: Steel
- Freewheel body system: ID360
- Weight (manufacturer, front / rear / pair): 640 / 775 / 1445 gr.
- ASTM category: 2
- Colour: Black
- Braking system: Disc Center Lock
- Front axle: 12x100 mm *
- Rear axle: 12x142 mm *
- Recommended tyre width: 28-64 mm
FREEHUB BODY COMPATIBILITY
- Shimano HG (Shimano/SRAM 10/11s)
- Sram XDr (12s)
- Campagnolo (9/10/11/12s)
- Campagnolo N3W (11/12/13s)
- Mavic tyre sealant (rear wheel)
- Tyre sealant syringe
- Front QR adapters
- Rear QR adapters for Instant Drive 360
- UST valve and accessories
- Pre-installed tubeless rim tape
- User guide
* Through axle, discs and disc lockrings not included.
|Size||Ø 700 Corsa - ETRTO 622|
|Brake Type||Disk Center Lock|
|Freehub Type||Shimano HG, Sram XDR, Campagnolo 12s|
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Gambacli ships all over the world, you can add your products to the cart and get an estimate of the shipping costs. All shipping services have a tracking number which is emailed to the customer once the order has been shipped so that they can track the process (please note that for some services the tracking number will only be available after 24 hours).
COURIER AND DELIVERY TIMES
Gambacicli uses different couriers depending on the package size.
- For non-bulky packages: Standard UPS (2-5 days)
- For bulky packages: DPD (4-5 days)
- For non-bulky packages: UPS Saver (2 days USA and 3-4 days Asia / rest of the world)
- For bulky packages (wheels, maintenance stands, rollers, bicycles...): usually EMS (10/15 days)
The shipment of orders in which the cart provides confirmation of availability of all items is guaranteed within 48h (excluding holidays). In 95% of cases, the fulfillment of the order takes place the working day following receipt.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal.
Login and Registration Form