Mavic Aksium Elite Evo UST Road Wheelset
The UST rim is welded, which improves strength and braking efficiency, and is 19mm wide for a smooth ride quality. Straight-pull bladed spokes maximize stiffness and strength, and the hubs are built with our QRM bearings and axle system for long-lasting durability.
The wheels are paired with our 25mm Yksion Elite UST tires, which offer the right balance of low rolling resistance and all-round grip that’s perfect for long rides in variable weather and road conditions. Road Tubeless technology allows you to run lower tire pressure for a smooth ride and a reduced risk of flats. It's the perfect setup for logging lots of training miles on challenging roads.
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo with optional driver body
COMPATIBLE ADAPTERS AND FREEWHEEL BODIES
- FTS-L Campagnolo freewheel body (30871201)
- FTS-L Shimano / Sram freewheel body (30871101 - Delivered on the wheel)
- Pair without tyre: 1780 grams
- Front without tyre: 825 grams
- Rear without tyre: 955 grams
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: steel
- Sealed cartridge bearings (QRM)
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- Max. Pressure: see indication on wheel and tyre. If they differ, use the lowest of the 2
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 1 : road only
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x19TC Road
- Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape
- Height: 25mm
- Drilling: traditional
- Internal width: 19 mm
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Material: S6000 Aluminum
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Brake track: UB Control
- Joint: SUP
- Nipples: steel, ABS
- Shape: straight pull, flat, double butted
- Material: steel
- Lacing: radial front and rear non-drive side, crossed 2 rear drive side
- Count: 20 front and rear
- Front and Rear Tread: 11 Storm single compound
- Yksion Pro UST
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Color: Black only
- Tyre sealant syringe
- Mavic tyre sealant (rear wheel)
- Tubeless rim tape
- UST valve and accessories
- User guide
- BR101 quick releases
|Size||Ø 700 Corsa - ETRTO 622|
|Brake Type||Rim Brake|
|Freehub Type||Shimano/SRAM (9-10-11v)|
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Gambacli ships all over the world, you can add your products to the cart and get an estimate of the shipping costs. All shipping services have a tracking number which is emailed to the customer once the order has been shipped so that they can track the process (please note that for some services the tracking number will only be available after 24 hours).
COURIER AND DELIVERY TIMES
Gambacicli uses different couriers depending on the package size.
- For non-bulky packages: Standard UPS (2-5 days)
- For bulky packages: DPD (4-5 days)
- For non-bulky packages: UPS Saver (2 days USA and 3-4 days Asia / rest of the world)
- For bulky packages (wheels, maintenance stands, rollers, bicycles...): usually EMS (10/15 days)
The shipment of orders in which the cart provides confirmation of availability of all items is guaranteed within 48h (excluding holidays). In 95% of cases, the fulfillment of the order takes place the working day following receipt.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal.