Mariposa Shelter ZeroDue 5m Roll Frame Protection
Shelter ZeroDue is a transparent scratch resistant adhesive tape. It provides a reliable protection to the carbon-fiber or metal structures it’s applied to. “ZeroDue” is great for protection of road bikes or surfaces mostly subject to wear and friction, like crank arms.
- Invisible protection against scratches
- Extreme lightness
- Easy to apply, firmly adheres even to curved surfaces
- Does not yellow
- Ideal for carbon and metal protection
- Dimensions: 58mm x 5m, 0.2mm thick *tolerance +/- 10% on length and width
- Format: 1 roll
- Made in Italy
HOW DOES IT WORK
Shelter ZeroDue (0.2 mm thick) is excellent for the protection of racing bicycles or for surfaces mainly subject to abrasion, such as cranks.
Shelter ZeroDue weighs only 0.02 grams per square centimeter!
Shelter is transparent but does not yellow over time, thanks to its resistance to UV rays, a common cause of yellowing of other protective films, and in this way also protects the paint of the underlying frame from discoloration. After the removal of Shelter there may be color differences between protected and non-protected areas, in the case of fluorescent paints or bright colors.
BEWARE OF COPIES
The translucent "Shelter Effetto Mariposa" logos are present inside the Shelter film. Both “Effetto Mariposa” and “Shelter” are registered trademarks.
EASY TO APPLY
Shelter's adhesion is defined as "semi-structural", therefore very strong but not permanent. After being applied, Shelter takes 8 hours to reach optimal adhesion. Subsequently, it is therefore not affected by normal bicycle washing, but it can still be removed - if necessary - without damage to the underlying paint.
The application of Shelter does not require specific tools or procedures, only normal dexterity and patience:
- after removing cables or other elements that may hinder the surface, clean the surface on which the Shelter will be glued with alcohol and a clean rag.
- Remove any dry residue of alcohol with another dry and clean cloth.
- take the pre-cut Shelter element suitable for use or cut a piece of Shelter of the desired shape and size, without removing the protective paper.
- check that the element fits the area you want to protect and that your hands are clean. At this point, completely remove the protective paper, freeing the adhesive surface (try not to touch the adhesive with your fingers, or reduce contact to a minimum: being transparent, the fingerprints could then be seen).
- lightly position Shelter on the area to be protected, without applying pressure and without stretching it. Re-position it if necessary, until it is exactly where you want it. Then, start applying constant pressure, starting from the center towards the edges, to avoid trapping air bubbles or creating wrinkles.
- progressively extend the action on the entire element, to make it adhere completely to the surface. Insist on the edges and bending points to achieve uniform adhesion.
- You can use the bicycle immediately after applying Shelter, remembering that optimal adhesion is reached after 8 hours.
To remove Shelter, slowly peel it off the surface taking care not to de-laminate it. In this way Shelter will not leave traces of glue, even after several years.
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Availability is indicated for each item in the relative product sheet. If there are more options (for example color, size, etc.) select the combination of your interest to know the exact availability.
it means that it is immediately available in our warehouse, the indicated availability refers to a single piece, for the purchase of more pieces the necessary quantity must be placed in the cart and then checked the actual availability in the cart.
SHIPPED IN 3-5 DAYS
they are items that can be purchased but are not available for immediate delivery. By purchasing a product with the wording To order, the customer is aware that he is purchasing an unavailable item and therefore there is a wait for the order to be processed (they can be 1-2 days but also 7-8 based on the procurement times of the specific supplier). There is also the possibility that for these articles also the supplier does not have availability: the customer will be promptly notified so that he can cancel whether to wait a longer time or cancel the article or order. Check carefully the indications on the chart before sending the order. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions page.
The average processing time is 1-2 working days if all the products are indicated as available in the cart. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions page.
Delivery times, following receipt of the shipping confirmation email, vary according to the selected courier.
- Italy - TNT courier - Delivery in 1/5 working days
- Italy - Amazon Shipping - Delivery in 24/48h (working days + Saturday & Sunday)
- Italy - GLS courier - Delivery in 1/5 working days
- Italy - BRT courier - Delivery in 24/48h (working days)
- Europe - FedEx courier - Delivery in 2/3 working days
- Europe - DPD courier - Delivery in 3/5 working days
- Europe - Spring GDS postal service - Delivery in 5/9 working days
- Rest of the world - FedEX and UPS courier - Delivery in 5/9 working days
- Rest of the world - EMS postal service - Delivery in 7/10 working days
Delivery times are indicative since shipments are managed directly by the courier and not by Gambacicli. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions page.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal. For each request both before and after the purchase we are always available with the Customer Assistance service via email.