- Use: race
- Body: carbon
- Spindle: titanium
- Threading: 9/16 x 20 mm
- Bearings: ceramic
- Stack height: 14.8 mm
- Distance pedal spindle / crankarm: 53 mm
- Platform width: 67 mm
- Platform surface area: 700 mm²
- Tension: pedals come installed with “12” carbon blades + additional “16” carbon blades (“20” carbon blades sold separately)
- Cleats: kéo cleats-gray
- Float: 0 °, 4.5 ° or 9 ° according to the cleat color (black, grey, red)
- Pedal weight: 95 gr (248 gr per pair with cleats and screws)
- Colors: black / yellow
- 2 types of composite blades (12 and 16 NM)
- A pair of Grey Kéo cleats + screws
Every component, every ball is meticulously selected to ensure the highest level of quality and performance. The balls are precisely calibrated one by one by a machine, down to the micrometer. They are then ordered according to size in perfectly-adapted rings, with the result that every bearing has a totally unique structure.
A long lifespan is the main advantage of ceramic bearings. Rounder and harder than traditional balls, they are less sensitive to dust or deposits and guarantee consistent, durable performance. Furthermore, ceramic is not subject to corrosion. These physical properties ensure the bearings have a lifespan 4 to 6 times longer than standard steel bearings.
Reduced friction is the best-known and most characteristic advantage of ceramic bearings. The perfectly circular shape and the hardness of the balls combined with ceramic-specific, optimized greases allows for an 18% reduction of the frictional forces applied to the bearing.
Write Your Own Review
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account