- lightweight full carbon solid fork IHS
- use: road, gravel
- wheel size: 28"
- steerer: Tapered 1/8 "- 1 1/2"
- steerer length: 350 mm
- diameter fork crown: 56 mm
- diameter cone seat: 56 mm
- offset: 45 mm
- mounting height: 385 mm
- tire clearance: max. 45 mm
- material fork blades: carbon
- material steerer: carbon
- material dropouts: carbon
- axle system: HH12 incl. thru axle
- brake mount: disc Flat Mount (max 160 mm disc diameter)
- color: carbon glossy finish
- weight: about 405 g
- other: incl. expander for carbon steerer and 12 mm thru axle
- dropouts for 12 mm thru axle
not suitable for fender mounting
|Steerer Tube||1-1/8-1.5 tapered Carbon|
|Hub Compatibility||PP12 (12x100 mm)|
Write Your Own Review
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Gambacli ships all over the world, you can add your products to the cart and get an estimate of the shipping costs. All shipping services have a tracking number which is emailed to the customer once the order has been shipped so that they can track the process (please note that for some services the tracking number will only be available after 24 hours).
COURIER AND DELIVERY TIMES
Gambacicli uses different couriers depending on the package size.
- For non-bulky packages: Standard UPS (2-5 days)
- For bulky packages: DPD (4-5 days)
- For non-bulky packages: UPS Saver (2 days USA and 3-4 days Asia / rest of the world)
- For bulky packages (wheels, maintenance stands, rollers, bicycles...): usually EMS (10/15 days)
The shipment of orders in which the cart provides confirmation of availability of all items is guaranteed within 48h (excluding holidays). In 95% of cases, the fulfillment of the order takes place the working day following receipt.