Fulcrum Wind 55 DB Disc Road Wheelset
In describing a racing bike wheel like Wind 55 DB, you start with aerodynamics: it's time to try out on your bike how a finished and optimised profile down to the finest detail is able to make the difference.The 55 mm full carbon unidirectional rim, a full 27 mm wide, is the result of an endless cycle of tests, wind tunnel analyses and laboratory finishing. Then on the road, with the main objective of reducing the effect of side winds on the ride as much as possible.
And this is what you notice when you choose to race on Wind 55 DB: it cuts through the wind, guarantees stability and consequently very high average speeds without excess effort.
Completing this package id the 2-Way Fit™, 19-mm internal channel, designed to offer the best support for tubeless tires and designed to best match the 25 and 28 mm sizes with the wide rim profile. Thanks to the Mo-Mag™ technology, no conversion will be necessary, the wheel is ready for use even without an inner tube.
If "Aerodynamics" is the first word that comes to mind to describe your new set of wheels, perhaps you should think of Wind as the first choice.
- Discipline: Road / Triathlon
- Tyre type: 2-Way fit (for clincher and tubeless)
- Tyre size: 28"
- Rim material: Carbon
- Rim material details: Full carbon, "UD" - carbon fiber finishing
- Profile height: High
- Rim height (front and rear): 55 mm
- Rim width: 27 mm
- Inner rim width (channel): 19 mm
- Tyre width: From 23 mm to 50 mm
- Braking system: Disc brake
- Braking surface/brakes options: AFS Center Lock
- Front wheel spokes: 24 (16 left - 8 right)
- Rear wheel spokes: 24 (8 left - 16 right)
- Spokes material: Stainless steel, double butted
- Spokes profile: Rounded, straight pull
- Nipples: Aluminum
- Front hub: Aluminum, Aluminum flanges
- Rear hub: Aluminum, Aluminum flanges
- Bearings: Sealed cartridge bearings
- Others: Aluminum Axle
- ASTM CATEGORY: 2
- Weight limit: 109 kg (cyclist)
- Weight (manufacturer, pair): 1680 gr.
- Front: HH12/100
- Rear: HH12/142
- Fwb options: HG11, Campy, XDr
Thru axle not included.
|Size||Ø 700 Corsa - ETRTO 622|
|Brake Type||Disk Center Lock|
|Freehub Type||Shimano/SRAM (9-10-11v), Campagnolo (9-10-11-12s)|
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Gambacli ships all over the world, you can add your products to the cart and get an estimate of the shipping costs. All shipping services have a tracking number which is emailed to the customer once the order has been shipped so that they can track the process (please note that for some services the tracking number will only be available after 24 hours).
COURIER AND DELIVERY TIMES
Gambacicli uses different couriers depending on the package size.
- For non-bulky packages: Standard UPS (2-5 days)
- For bulky packages: DPD (4-5 days)
- For non-bulky packages: UPS Saver (2 days USA and 3-4 days Asia / rest of the world)
- For bulky packages (wheels, maintenance stands, rollers, bicycles...): usually EMS (10/15 days)
The shipment of orders in which the cart provides confirmation of availability of all items is guaranteed within 48h (excluding holidays). In 95% of cases, the fulfillment of the order takes place the working day following receipt.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal.