Fulcrum Speed 55 DB Disc Road Wheelset
The manufacturing process of the carbon fibre rim without holes in the internal channel - a patented construction technology - also allows a stronger and sturdier construction capable of withstanding even the most extreme racing conditions. The rim with a 19 mm inner width perfectly matches recent trends of using increasingly wider tyres - a choice that further improves the aerodynamic performance of the wheel/tyre system. This data has been validated by intensive wind tunnel studies and trials where new projects are tested on a regular basis. SPEED 55 DB proved to be the best option in terms of aerodynamic penetration indexes in the Fulcrum range and is derived from the profiles developed for the tubular version used by World Tour teams.
The SPEED range not only responds in terms of aerodynamic performance. Optimizing performance also requires the wheels to be light and run smooth. The scale stops at 1580 gr and we have chosen to add ceramic USB bearing components.
- Discipline: Road / Triathlon
- Tyre Type: 2-Way Fit™ (clincher + tubeless)
- Tyre size: 28"
- Rim material: Carbon
- Rim material details: Full carbon, carbon fiber finishing
- Rim height category: high
- Rim height front and rear: 55 mm
- Rim width: 26,5 mm
- Inner rim width (channel): 19 mm - ETRTO 19c
- Tyre width: from 23 mm to 40 mm
- Braking system: disc brake
- Braking surface/braking options: AFS Center Lock
- Front wheel spokes: 21, Two-to-one (14 left - 7 right)
- Rear wheel spokes: 21, Two-to-one (7 left - 14 right)
- Spokes material: Stainless steel, double butted
- Spokes profile technology: Rounded
- Nipples: aluminum
- Front hub: carbon, aluminum oversize flange
- Rear hub: aluminum, aluminum oversize flange
- Bearings: Ceramic CULT bearings
- Others: plasma treated HG freewheel - Aluminum axle
- ASTM categoty: 2
- Weight limit: 120 kg (comprising cyclist, bike,equipment and luggage)
- Weight (manufacturer, pair): 1580 gr.
- Color: Carbon
- Front: HH12/100
- Rear: HH12/142
- Fwb options: HG11, Campy, XDr
Thru axle and carrying bags not included, tubeless valves included.
|Size||Ø 700 Corsa - ETRTO 622|
|Brake Type||Disk Center Lock|
|Freehub Type||Shimano/SRAM (9-10-11v), Campagnolo (9-10-11-12s)|
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Gambacli ships all over the world, you can add your products to the cart and get an estimate of the shipping costs. All shipping services have a tracking number which is emailed to the customer once the order has been shipped so that they can track the process (please note that for some services the tracking number will only be available after 24 hours).
COURIER AND DELIVERY TIMES
Gambacicli uses different couriers depending on the package size.
- For non-bulky packages: Standard UPS (2-5 days)
- For bulky packages: DPD (4-5 days)
- For non-bulky packages: UPS Saver (2 days USA and 3-4 days Asia / rest of the world)
- For bulky packages (wheels, maintenance stands, rollers, bicycles...): usually EMS (10/15 days)
The shipment of orders in which the cart provides confirmation of availability of all items is guaranteed within 48h (excluding holidays). In 95% of cases, the fulfillment of the order takes place the working day following receipt.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal.