Fulcrum Red Zone 5 29" MTB Wheelset
They're reliable, well-balanced in terms of weight and stiff enough for cyclists to clock up the kilometres with complete peace of mind. With these wheels cyclists can focus on enjoying their surroundings, drinking in the view behind each bend while keeping up with their seasonal schedule. Fulcrum's R&D department have studied the market and produced their interpretation, creating Cross Country wheels to meet the demands of today's cycling routes. The wheels are ready to use and feature a wider groove with solid, sophisticated spoking.
These wheels have a definite wow factor and are a cut above the rest.
- Discipline: MTB Cross country / Marathon
- Tyre Type: 2-Way Fit (for clincher and tubeless ready)
- Tyre size: 29"
- Rim material: aluminum
- Rim material details: aluminum, welded joint
- Rim height category: low
- Rim height front and rear: 20 mm
- Rim width: 28,5 mm
- Inner rim width (channel): ETRTO 23c
- Tyre width: from 2.0” to 2.35”
- Braking system: disc brake
- Braking surface/braking options: AFS Center Lock
- Front wheel spokes: 28, Left 14 - Right 14
- Rear wheel spokes: 28, Left 14 - Right 14
- Spokes material: Stainless steel
- Spokes profile technology: Rounded, straight pull
- Nipples: aluminum
- Front hub: Aluminum, Aluminum flanges
- Rear hub: Aluminum, Aluminum flanges
- Bearings: Sealed cartridge bearings
- Others: Aluminum Axle. One hub fits all.
- ASTM categoty: 3
- Weight limit: 109 kg (cyclist)
- Weight (manufacturer, pair boost): 1815 gr.
- Color: Black
- Front hub: HH15/110 *
- Rear hub: HH12/148 *
- Shimano HG11 (Shimano/Sram 10/11s)
- Shimano Micro Spline: Shimano 12s
- SRAM XD: 11/12s
|Size||29 MTB - ETRTO 622|
|Front Hub||15x110mm (BOOST)|
|Rear Hub||12x148mm (BOOST)|
|Brake Type||Disk Center Lock|
If you have purchased or received an incorrect product, if you need to replace or activate the conventional warranty open an RMA request using the Returns Management module in your Account
Gambacli ships all over the world, you can add your products to the cart and get an estimate of the shipping costs. All shipping services have a tracking number which is emailed to the customer once the order has been shipped so that they can track the process (please note that for some services the tracking number will only be available after 24 hours).
COURIER AND DELIVERY TIMES
Gambacicli uses different couriers depending on the package size.
- For non-bulky packages: Standard UPS (2-5 days)
- For bulky packages: DPD (4-5 days)
- For non-bulky packages: UPS Saver (2 days USA and 3-4 days Asia / rest of the world)
- For bulky packages (wheels, maintenance stands, rollers, bicycles...): usually EMS (10/15 days)
The shipment of orders in which the cart provides confirmation of availability of all items is guaranteed within 48h (excluding holidays). In 95% of cases, the fulfillment of the order takes place the working day following receipt.
Orders are processed quickly and, for available items, they are entrusted to the courier in 24/48h.
Pay easily and safely with PayPal, Credit Card, cash on delivery or Money Transfer. Your privacy is granted by verified connections and the best security technologies.
Something went wrong with your order? Just open a guided return request from your account and you'll receive the assistance you need.
For any answer, our Customer Care is at your disposal.
Login and Registration Form